Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Guest MarshallForEngland

Sick of these bastard trick or treaters to be honest. They're so impatient. I just had some knock on my door; I was busy and didn't answer immediately so they started ringing the bell. I had prepared my "Get the frig off my property you greedy little spivs" speech but they were already at the end of the drive by the time I got there. They must have been so desperate for a handful of shit that they couldn't wait. And they managed to avoid the bear traps I put on the drive which makes it more annoying.

Sick of these bastard trick or treaters to be honest. They're so impatient. I just had some knock on my door; I was busy and didn't answer immediately so they started ringing the bell. I had prepared my "Get the frig off my property you greedy little spivs" speech but they were already at the end of the drive by the time I got there. They must have been so desperate for a handful of shit that they couldn't wait. And they managed to avoid the bear traps I put on the drive which makes it more annoying.

5/6 year olds arent known for their social etiquette/patience - misery! :thumbup:;)

Haven't received any trick or treaters so far :fc:

it's one of the best programmes on the TV, the others being; Mission Africa, UK's Worst, City Hospital, Coast to Coast, Five's Company, real rescues, wildest dreams and Departure Lounge

Yes, :thumbup:

But instead of the rest ive got: Shooting Stars, Never Mind The Buzzcocks, My Family, Casulty and Heartbeat and probably Have I Got News For You

:punk:

:angry:

You know what does my chuffin nut in?

slicing cheese.

No matter how hard i try i cant seem to slice cheese to leave the remaining block a nice straight cut!!

it always goes wonky! and curves!

i just want to cut the cheese in a straight bloody line!!!!!!!! I can never do it!!!!!!

:@

Are you left handed? If you are, it's the knives that is the problem.

Shopping for clothes. Hate hate hate, stab stab stab.

Having been putting off going into town since goodness knows when, I summoned up the energy to go to Debenhams to pick up a couple of work shirts this lunch time. After spending an age finding some that didn't offend me too much, I discovered that none of the tills in the men's department were actually manned, until they realised there was a gathering throng of people actually wanting to buy things. I then queued up for ages and thanks to misleading or simply wrong point of sale info got overcharged by £8.50, by which point I was too depressed to even argue, handing over my debit card with my spirit crushed by the thought that it's Christmas soon and there'll be no avoiding this shit

NuLabour spin. Again. They sack a key drugs adviser for stating the obvious truth, then in the face of resignations of other advisers on the panel, they announce a review of the panel and it's activities, to assess whether it is relevant.

40 years of advice and service cut down by ill informed idiots in the space of a few days. What a joke this "government" is.

NuLabour spin. Again. They sack a key drugs adviser for stating the obvious truth, then in the face of resignations of other advisers on the panel, they announce a review of the panel and it's activities, to assess whether it is relevant.

40 years of advice and service cut down by ill informed idiots in the space of a few days. What a joke this "government" is.

Of all the things that the government has fucked up this has made me the most angry. And it also shows just how far away we are from having a sensible approach to drugs policy and debate.