Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Oh, and every single postman who has contributed to the non-arrival of my FM2010 - may you be raped by syphilitic pigs on an hourly basis.

You cunts.

This. Only you could put it like that. Fantastically put. Im desperate to play this sodding game!!

Can it be on anything? I have some friends who work in the home and foreign offices, can ask them if you want?

Thanks James, it's the Health of the Nation (1992) I'm looking for during the Major Administration. It's proving to be the bane of my life at the moment.

Katy it looks like they are available from The Stationery Office then use the search engine. Looks like none are free :S

Ah, I've searched on there Smudge, but thank you for your help :)

Not Postie, that's for sure.

Not now he delivered my FM10 and free FM10 mug.

I bloody love Postie.

Instead, I am vexed by those dilettantes at petrol stations. The ones who look so bloody miserable as they deal with you slowly, using slight of hand to clone all of your details (including inside leg measurements).

My Postie may nick my stuff but he'd never do that to me.

(Yet).

Not Postie, that's for sure.

Not now he delivered my FM10 and free FM10 mug.

I bloody love Postie.

Instead, I am vexed by those dilettantes at petrol stations. The ones who look so bloody miserable as they deal with you slowly, using slight of hand to clone all of your details (including inside leg measurements).

My Postie may nick my stuff but he'd never do that to me.

(Yet).

My Postie hasn't delivered mine yet. I'm fuming.

If it doesn't come tomorrow i'm setting Dog on him.

Far too many things are grinding my gears at the moment. :angry: I'm tempted just to go to bed and hibernate until springtime.... possibly waking up briefly for Christmas Dinner in between.

Oh and this grinds my gears

'Recorded Signed For™ items are only tracked after the item has been delivered. Depending on whether the item was sent first or second class, this may be a few days after posting. Please try again later.

Information on your item is not yet available online.'

What's the point in having a tracking service if you can only track it when you've got it!

Oh and this grinds my gears

'Recorded Signed For™ items are only tracked after the item has been delivered. Depending on whether the item was sent first or second class, this may be a few days after posting. Please try again later.

Information on your item is not yet available online.'

What's the point in having a tracking service if you can only track it when you've got it!

Might lose it once you've got it I suppose.

Supermarket Check outs.

The staff who totally ignore you even though you wish them a good morning/afternoon, those that have conversation with the neighbouring checkout staff whilst scanning your stuff, those that sit there reading the front and back of the newspaper you've bought,. those that don't make eye contact with you at any point during the transaction even when they ask if you want cash back. It's usually one person doing all of that and more.

And

Non-manned checkouts when there's a trillion people waiting to be served - when they first appeared one loudly proclaimed advantage over normal shopping practice was there'd be no waiting or queuing, now we've ended up not only behind 6 or more people but 6 people who've tried to buy out the whole shop and have clothes, TVs and all manner of stuff that has have the security tag removed. Then the final straw is those that watch every item being scanned and only start packing when it's all gone though.

Oh and let's not forget those staff collecting for the stay at home shopper with their wide load trolleys blocking the corridors as they force their way around and through the throngs of shoppers in totally inadequate alleyways.

It had been making some funny noises for a few weeks when we got a letter from an insurance company saying our fridge was getting old and we ought to take out some insurance.

The next day the fridge packed in, so I sent them a cheque for £65, went on holiday the next day and when I got back reported it as faulty. It worked out quite well.

Excellant, I like your style, I did that on our tv, saved a fortune!!!

Two things pissing me off today.

Firstly, people in my classes who seem to think that it's alright to mock me, just because I know a lot about the subject we're talking about (television policy and journalism issues), and I speak out in the class. I'm sorry, we're at UNIVERSITY, not frikkin secondary school anymore. I am going to discuss something because I FAKIN PAID TO.. alright?

Just because you don't know anything about it, doesn't mean others shouldn't either... thick cvnts

Secondly, people trying to get me to go out when I don't want to... the fact I have said no seems to go over their head, and the fact I need to be up dead early on the next morning of the night they are trying to get me to go out seems to be lost on them too.. my goodness me put a sock in it

Edited by Ian C

Two things pissing me off today.

Firstly, people in my classes who seem to think that it's alright to mock me, just because I know a lot about the subject we're talking about (television policy and journalism issues), and I speak out in the class. I'm sorry, we're at UNIVERSITY, not frikkin secondary school anymore. I am going to discuss something because I FAKIN PAID TO.. alright?

Just because you don't know anything about it, doesn't mean others shouldn't either... thick cvnts

Secondly, people trying to get me to go out when I don't want to... the fact I have said no seems to go over their head, and the fact I need to be up dead early on the next morning of the night they are trying to get me to go out seems to be lost on them too.. my goodness me put a sock in it

On your first point they mock you to try and hide their own insecurities and jealousy of your superior knowledge. Youre obviously making them feel very inferior.... well done! :thumbup:

Most occasions of others taking the piss is down to envy and low self esteem.

On your first point they mock you to try and hide their own insecurities and jealousy of your superior knowledge. Youre obviously making them feel very inferior.... well done! :thumbup:

Most occasions of others taking the piss is down to envy and low self esteem.

It's all in jest the piss taking, but it does mount up, being called a 'human encyclopedia' It doesn't help the stuff I know about no-one else would give two shits about, like who else would care about how Premier League football saved Sky, and why, and the BBc, the future of PSB and that.. they don't anyway :D

There must be a lot of insecure people. One lad in my class joined THIS Facebook group earlier today, and he's one of the clever ones in my group too! gotta love it.