Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

The unending attempts by the football authorities to sanitise watching professional football - to make it more family friendly :rolleyes:

http://www.leicester.vitalfootball.co.uk/a...le.asp?a=176188

I'm not one that swearing in most mixed company sits comfortably with but football is different so in this case I'll make an exception

fook Off!!!

Not sure why you've quoted me there Davie. I certainly agree that football is a different kettle of fish in terms of swearing and such like and I don't want to sit in silence. And if I was bothered about Ella hearing it I would take her in the family stand but I don't she sits in the Kop when she goes.

Exactly. It really pisses me off when parents moan about the behaviour of football fans, but refuse to sit in the family areas. My brother wasn't adversely affected by going in the Kop. My niece hasn't been adversely affected by sitting in non family areas. If you don't like it, fook off.

Oops neither do I - I hope it doesn't grind your gears.

That may be their 'public aim' but I've strong doubts and suspect that it goes much further, why else did we have that excruciating pre-match announcement all last season.

Besides 'family areas' are a relatively modern introduction and the attention, consideration, monetary benefits seems to out weigh those for any other group of people and definitely at the expense of the late/post teen age group.

I also feel that for a club to position it's 'family area' next to the away fans who obviously do not a have their own 'family area' is only paying lip-service to the whole campaign or as I've said previously have the hidden agenda of total sanitisation.

Haha, I thought it was odd. It looked like you were having a pop!

This is just another ploy to make football as dull as possible for the normal fan.

Exactly. It really pisses me off when parents moan about the behaviour of football fans, but refuse to sit in the family areas. My brother wasn't adversely affected by going in the Kop. My niece hasn't been adversely affected by sitting in non family areas. If you don't like it, fook off.

To be fair to them, I was always in the Kop as a kid and look how I turned out.

Haha, I thought it was odd. It looked like you were having a pop!

This is just another ploy to make football as dull as possible for the normal fan.

Perhaps we should encourage them to follow the example set by Shearer (the hypocrite) and kick people in the head.

As much as I wish it could, season ticket holders and life long hardcore fans don't alwaysmake the club break even or make a profit, hence the family chasing.

Has to be done

I think the families get a good enough deal with pricing without the incessant sanitisation, besides it's mostly wasted because many of these youngsters they are wooing are ultimately alienated when the grow out of their childishness to be met by orange counted hoolies when they reach puberty and their parents are long gone from watching football!

Lending someone my Spotify account as they were too late to sign up then having wars because when they play a song from their end it stops my song and says "Spotify has been paused because your account is used elsewhere", and starting my song then it stopping, you'd thought as its my account they'd think they would let me listen, shouldnt have leant him the details in hindsight lol

Lending someone my Spotify account as they were too late to sign up then having wars because when they play a song from their end it stops my song and says "Spotify has been paused because your account is used elsewhere", and starting my song then it stopping, you'd thought as its my account they'd think they would let me listen, shouldnt have leant him the details in hindsight lol

Change your password?

:o That flavour goes the same day in mine; it's always cheese & onion or bastard steak left! :angry:

Never heard of that flavour, is it one of those limited edition Walkers varieties?