Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Security guards at airports who think they are saving the world while making you take your belt and shoes off before running their hands all over you. You can't try to make light of it by having a joke for fear of the threat of being arrested (and if any of you are employed in that way - my apologies - I know it is just a job, it is just the attitude of some)

Ppl who tlk lyk ths on msn. Gt a lyf!

haha my bother always moans at me if I text him like that. I write properly when I post on here because of the nature of the site but if im writing a txt or occasionally on msn I write like that. Just faster to write.

Edited by samlcfc

haha my bother always moans at me if I text him like that. I write properly when I post on here because of the nature of the site but if im writing a txt or occasionally on msn I write like that. Just faster to write.

See, am I the only one who finds it faster to write in full than txt speak?

I dunno, but I do seem to prefer and find it much easier when texting or typing to type out full, rather than gangsya speak.

Let's keep our vowels eh? They're important

On that topic, the text words that send shivers down my spine and sheer anger when I see them

l ol

LMAO

ROFL

YOU ARE NOT LAUGHING OUT LOUD, YOU ARE NOT LAUGHING YOUR ARSE OFF, AND YOU ARE NOT ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING, SO WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME YOU ARE... :@:frusty:

The odd one isn't to bad, but l ol whores annoy the shit out of me l ol, people who use l ol at the end of every sentence l ol.

They're feckin annoying lmao.

Edited by Ian C

I dunno, but I do seem to prefer and find it much easier when texting or typing to type out full, rather than gangsya speak.

If your writing texts, its much faster to type without the vowels becuase you have to go through the letters one by one. If its readable, its all good

If your writing texts, its much faster to type without the vowels becuase you have to go through the letters one by one. If its readable, its all good

I suppose, but when I had a 1-9 phone I still found it easier to type full (I have a Nokia E63 now, so its a keyboard phone)

but there's no excuse if you're on computer man, none whatsoever! <_<

On that topic, the text words that send shivers down my spine and sheer anger when I see them

l ol

LMAO

ROFL

YOU ARE NOT LAUGHING OUT LOUD, YOU ARE NOT LAUGHING YOUR ARSE OFF, AND YOU ARE NOT ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING, SO WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME YOU ARE... :@:frusty:

The odd one isn't to bad, but l ol whores annoy the shit out of me l ol, people who use l ol at the end of every sentence l ol.

Nope. This is coming from someone who uses punctuation in texts. I hate text speak.

l ol

LMAO

ROFL

Is a giggle ok? :giggle: (I did, genuinely, giggle at your post!)

Nope. This is coming from someone who uses punctuation in texts. I hate text speak.

Ah, I'm glad I'm not the only one. :thumbup:

The Facebook group titled:

I HATE IT WEN UR JUS ABOUT 2 TALK 2 SUM1 AND THEY GO OFFLINE

with description:

U Really wanna tell sum1 sumthink u go 2 tell them nd they've gone offline KMT!

and every one of its 16,652 fans.