Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

when you pull over in your car to let someone pass, and they dont put thier hand up..........bastards

Yep annoying. Also when you stop at a zebra crossing and they don't say thank you. Some don't understand that I really didn't need to stop and could have run you over!

Freeview channels that don't work. Namely ITV4 when I'm wanting to watch the football :frusty:

This is well annoying, Theres loads of good channels that I dont get. Made me laugh when they told everyone to retune their boxes and it actually made people lose channels

I hate textspeak. I used to be so proud of the niece when it used to borrow my sister's phone, as it used proper spelling and punctuation, but since it has had its own phone, the textspeak has slowly started to creep in. No, Small, I say, no.

I hate textspeak. I used to be so proud of the niece when it used to borrow my sister's phone, as it used proper spelling and punctuation, but since it has had its own phone, the textspeak has slowly started to creep in. No, Small, I say, no.

is this a person your talking about or am i reading it wrong lol

This is well annoying, Theres loads of good channels that I dont get. Made me laugh when they told everyone to retune their boxes and it actually made people lose channels

I thank my lucky stars that I have Freesat from Sky and Freeview

And before people hate on me for having Sky (and rightly so) may I just say I signed up to the £9.75 p/m recording subscription about a month ago, and they have yet to set up my direct debit or take any money from me!!! :fc:

I tell you what else grinds my gears... streams which are crap, and when my Virgin Broadband runs at 2mbps when it should be at about 8-9mbps! :(

didnt mean any offence or ote. :)i didnt know people referred to kids as it

:blink: Of course. 'It' is, in fact, the polite version. The more natural response needs a few additional letters adding to Lisa's variant. :whistle:

Predictive text cancels out the need for text speak whilst texting, so text speak is utterly pointless.

I dont know why but ive tried to use predictive text a couple of time and literally do not understand it at all. I tried to write mum and it just kept coming out nun. I was just thinking whats the point in this so turned it off

I dont know why but ive tried to use predictive text a couple of time and literally do not understand it at all. I tried to write mum and it just kept coming out nun. I was just thinking whats the point in this so turned it off

When you got nun, did you press down to see other options, normally "mum" would come first as its alphabetically first anyway.

When you got nun, did you press down to see other options, normally "mum" would come first as its alphabetically first anyway.

nope, i didnt have a clue what I was doing. surely searching through a list everytime you write a word would get a bit long

sometimes one might need to condense 2 texts back into 1

Good point actually, although for most of the time my texts don't go into two.

nope, i didnt have a clue what I was doing. surely searching through a list everytime you write a word would get a bit long

My phone pretty much knows the words I want to use anyway so I don't really have to scroll up for every word. Each to their own though.

didnt mean any offence or ote. :) i didnt know people referred to kids as it

You have never met it.

It's just Lisa's natural motherly ways coming out.

My what?

:blink: Of course. 'It' is, in fact, the polite version. The more natural response needs a few additional letters adding to Lisa's variant. :whistle:

See, you've met it. You understand. :yesyes:

Good point actually, although for most of the time my texts don't go into two.

My phone pretty much knows the words I want to use anyway so I don't really have to scroll up for every word. Each to their own though.

o right, didnt know it recorded your most frequently used words.