Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Predictive text is shit.

Just text what you want with normal texting :frusty:. It tkaes less than a sexond to press the button once or twice more to get to the preferred letter.

And any dairy productjust before bed is silly :P

Edited by FoxForever

Sleeping between 6pm and 1am grind mine. Miss any potential night out and no motivation to sleep at all now and I'll be incredibly tired for the journey home tomorrow.

Had a quick stroll round sheff town now FM till I drop.

Edited by Tommeh

I used to think predicitve text was a waste of time, but it's a life saver really. Saves so much time.

*Oh, and working until 11:30 (11 FUCKING 30!) on a Friday night grinds my gears. Can really go out with that finish.

Edited by Michael The Work Geordie

Indecisive as in "hesitant to buy a new TV to replace an old one", or indecisive as in "I don't know which type of TV I want to replace an old one"?

Hesitant, I've put it in my Amazon shopping basket twice today but not progressed to buying it.