Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I'm guessing that you are mainly referring to trench and grave diggers.

Any one young, old, middle aged, big, small, healthy, ideal body weight, ugly, good looking, gifted, challenged so actually every bloody one and shopping centres are the worst. I can't stand it, it's like i have a magnet for plebs to work in to me.

Any one young, old, middle aged, big, small, healthy, ideal body weight, ugly, good looking, gifted, challenged so actually every bloody one and shopping centres are the worst. I can't stand it, it's like i have a magnet for plebs to work in to me.

Are you getting the word work confused with the word walk by any chance? :beer:

Old ladies giving me a bollocking for practically f-all.

"Practically f-all"?

I'll have you know that not being white is still an offence in this country.

What?

It isn't?

Oh what the flip! :angry:

:@ Dear Daily Mail,

I was outraged today to discover that...

Old ladies giving me a bollocking for practically f-all.

You must respect old ladies. It doesn't matter that they stare at you as though you've just come out of prison, or they never thank you for opening doors for them or giving up your seat on the bus, they are old and deserve respect.

It's a lesson you need to learn Kareem.

You must respect old ladies. It doesn't matter that they stare at you as though you've just come out of prison, or they never thank you for opening doors for them or giving up your seat on the bus, they are old and deserve respect.

It's a lesson you need to learn Kareem.

This is true and it really winds me up. Have to say, old men are just as bad though. I particularly hate people who don't even acknowledge you when you hold a door open for them. Fooking ignorant. :@

Right now, though, I'm hating feeling constantly sick and not being able to sleep at all. :(

This is true and it really winds me up. Have to say, old men are just as bad though. I particularly hate people who don't even acknowledge you when you hold a door open for them. Fooking ignorant. :@

Right now, though, I'm hating feeling constantly sick and not being able to sleep at all. :(

Constantly sick could equal pregnancy?

Is there a little AoWW on the way?