Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

If someones waiting at a zebra crossing you should stop though. I'm pretty certain you will fail your driving test if you don't.

Yeah I know you have to stop. But there have been situations where people haven't stopped for me. Anyway, after your test, you pick up so many bad habits lol.

Yeah I know you have to stop. But there have been situations where people haven't stopped for me. Anyway, after your test, you pick up so many bad habits lol.

I've not drove since passing my test so i probably will too.

I've had occasions when people haven't stopped and i just call them a willy puller under my breath normally.

But i don't wave to say thanks when cars stop at a zebra crossing though :D

I've not drove since passing my test so i probably will too.

I've had occasions when people haven't stopped and i just call them a willy puller under my breath normally.

But i don't wave to say thanks when cars stop at a zebra crossing though :D

I always say thanks whenever a car stops. Even a parked car once, sadly.

Popping into the Co-op for a couple of Friday beers and leaving, having spent over forty quid.

I'm almost convinced that no one really needed the pack of profiteroles, the Dr Who trading card collector set or the two highly pink magazines with puppies on the cover proclaiming cuteness.

Bloomin' families! :angry:

lol

That reminds me of the time we thought we were waiting in a queue of cars to get on a ferry near Seattle; after quite a while we realized we were in a row of parked cars :D

See, am I the only one who finds it faster to write in full than txt speak?

I dunno, but I do seem to prefer and find it much easier when texting or typing to type out full, rather than gangsya speak.

Let's keep our vowels eh? They're important

On that topic, the text words that send shivers down my spine and sheer anger when I see them

l ol

LMAO

ROFL

YOU ARE NOT LAUGHING OUT LOUD, YOU ARE NOT LAUGHING YOUR ARSE OFF, AND YOU ARE NOT ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING, SO WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME YOU ARE... :@:frusty:

The odd one isn't to bad, but l ol whores annoy the shit out of me l ol, people who use l ol at the end of every sentence l ol.

They're feckin annoying lmao.

But you put lol when you don't know what to say! :P

Yep annoying. Also when you stop at a zebra crossing and they don't say thank you. Some don't understand that I really didn't need to stop and could have run you over!

But yeah you did.

That reminds me of when i was on my first driving test, and had stopped behind this car in traffic, at least i thought it was, and about 1 minute later at least he said thats actually a parked car. :cry:

Po-faced facebook analysis of a generic "Big Four" clash from people who've probably never been to a game in their life.

Also, that kid I saw yesterday in the East Stand concourse wearing a Liverpool coat. Shameful.

Outrageous.

The kid who sits in front of me at matches checking the Man U score (when they're playing) on his iPhone, not watching the match in the slightest :angry:

I could have easily carried on.

I SHOULD stop, but I could have carried on.

I really want you to hit me on a Zebra crossing so I can sue the arse off you! ;)

I dont thank people in cars for following the highway code. <_<

Moths, I get the newspaper to take it out with, then it just vanishes and I lose sight of it so I carry on back what I was doing, then the same thing happens again a few times, until I managed to hit it, then assumed it had died, I felt something tickle my ear so out of instinct I smacked my ear as hard as I could leaving me hearing various lovely notes for a while. Havn't seen it since

Moths, I get the newspaper to take it out with, then it just vanishes and I lose sight of it so I carry on back what I was doing, then the same thing happens again a few times, until I managed to hit it, then assumed it had died, I felt something tickle my ear so out of instinct I smacked my ear as hard as I could leaving me hearing various lovely notes for a while. Havn't seen it since

It's stuck inside your ear canal now. :thumbup:

Applying to university grinds my gears.

I hate writing 4000 characters of bullshit confessing my life long dream has been to study PPE and make a difference to the world.

Know what you mean.

I genuinely hate being so arrogant about myself, and bigging myself up :|. Hated writing it lol.

Know what you mean.

I genuinely hate being so arrogant about myself, and bigging myself up :|. Hated writing it lol.

Ditto, I hate making myself sound good, so I also absolutely hated my Personal Statement a couple of years ago.

I did five drafts of the fecker, with help from my English teacher tutor... she would come down on a ton of bricks on anyone who used the word 'fascinating'

I can edit other peoples easily, but I just couldnt edit my own. Annoying

Ditto, I hate making myself sound good, so I also absolutely hated my Personal Statement a couple of years ago.

I did five drafts of the fecker, with help from my English teacher tutor... she would come down on a ton of bricks on anyone who used the word 'fascinating'

I can edit other peoples easily, but I just couldnt edit my own. Annoying

Yeah same. I could rephrase someone else's to make theirs look better, but when it comes to mine it's just like :frusty: