Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Stupid spotty chavvy teenage lads who in the middle of the post office in WH Smiths think they are fooling people by swapping the name of Weed to 'cheese'

" Did you get the cheese?"

" yeah"

" how much?"

" 55 quid"

" 55 quid? for one.. eh block?

" yeah"

"thats a rip off... was it proper stilton?"

" yeah"

" sic"

i mean, really? who do they think they are fooling? Even the old dears in front of me were rolling their eyes at them!

thats a killer. lol

Indeed, when we played Leeds he couldn't get a ticket in the away end (this year) so was trying to covertly give people the 'Leeds Salute' on the walk to the stadium.

Needless to say revenge was gotten at Southampton when Millwall beat Leeds, he got a ribbing from his mate on the way home about that, his mate was also a saints fan. I wish I'd been in the car, it would of been brilliant.

Insomnia at midnight lol!

It would be for me too! :unsure:

Business that are shit at providing a decent service, even more so when it's down to complete incompetence.

Oh God not Severn Trent again? :ph34r:

I don't know if it's because I wanted to or not, but first time I read that, I didn't read 'feeling'

Ditto

Me three.

Me four then lol

Surely being awake at midnight doesn't count as insomnia? :blink::unsure::whistle:
Insomnia at midnight lol!

I was trying to cure the whole insomnia thing by going to bed early and it didnt work.... I was awake until three lol... have been for like the last week or two... I hope that clears things up.

Alarms.

I would happily take a rusty tin lid to the gentials of the person responsible for the chemist over the road - for their monthly inconvenience. Mother****ers.

Must be a chemist thing.... the one near us goes off a lot too and always at about 3AM on a Monday morning! :angry: