Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Alarms.

I would happily take a rusty tin lid to the gentials of the person responsible for the chemist over the road - for their monthly inconvenience. Mother****ers.

We have that with the tapas restaurant across the road. Thankfully it hasn't done it since September. Reeeeeeeeeeeally annoying.

We have that with the tapas restaurant across the road. Thankfully it hasn't done it since September. Reeeeeeeeeeeally annoying.

I'd rather have an alarm going off than the deaf old pair next door and their irritating rat of a dog trying to out shout/bark each other. Add the daily ritual of scraping out the fire grate at bang on 7.15 every morning (without fail) and you've got yourself fucking annoying bastard next door neighbours.

Who said the countryside was peaceful?

I'd rather have an alarm going off than the deaf old pair next door and their irritating rat of a dog trying to out shout/bark each other. Add the daily ritual of scraping out the fire grate at bang on 7.15 every morning (without fail) and you've got yourself fucking annoying bastard next door neighbours.

Who said the countryside was peaceful?

Oh dear! Once a week would be irritating but everyday would drive anyone crackers.

I feel sorry for 2 families up the road from me cos the house in the middle of them own 2 Yorkshire Terriers and they sit in the window-sill all day/evening yapping. Everytime someone or a cat or something goes by the 2 dogs go mental with their high pitched barking and scratching at the window. It's a main road aswell so it must be non-stop for the poor neighbours.

Oh dear! Once a week would be irritating but everyday would drive anyone crackers.

I feel sorry for 2 families up the road from me cos the house in the middle of them own 2 Yorkshire Terriers and they sit in the window-sill all day/evening yapping. Everytime someone or a cat or something goes by the 2 dogs go mental with their high pitched barking and scratching at the window. It's a main road aswell so it must be non-stop for the poor neighbours.

We had the same problem with 4 fecking Shit Tzu's next door to us.... I ended up on anti depressents, its pure hell.

A 12 bore solved it! :thumbup:

Customers in a store who pick up stuff, queue up to pay, decide they don't want certain items and then just dump then anywhere. It's not hard to go up to the till when your time comes and change your mind. That really is okay to do!

Ha, I've done that after being in a queue for 10 minutes or more with one person serving and several assistants doing other things or just trolling around. If a shop wants my custom I expect them to make a bit of an effort.

Ha, I've done that after being in a queue for 10 minutes or more with one person serving and several assistants doing other things or just trolling around. If a shop wants my custom I expect them to make a bit of an effort.

True. All staff members should make an effort to keep customers happy - but it gets so annoying seeing stuff just left in a mess. And then while we clean it up you lot moan that we aren't on tills. Then we get told off by our manager that we're not keeping the place tidy lol.

Customers in a store who pick up stuff, queue up to pay, decide they don't want certain items and then just dump then anywhere. It's not hard to go up to the till when your time comes and change your mind. That really is okay to do!

Its well annoying aswelll when customers pick up things off the shelf and then put it down on a different part of the shelf even though they are still standing in the same place aaarrrrggghhh.

Edited by samlcfc

Sorry I don't know if this has already been posted but what grinds my gears is the endless media circus of the worst show on earth - The X Factor.

Why people watch this utter drivel completely defies me - I guess as they have nothing better to do and get sucked into the hype?