Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Finishing early to go to a dental check up. Waiting 45 mins after my appointment time to be seen. Spending 90 seconds being examined only to be told what I already knew that there's nothing wrong, £16.50.

I went to see how much it would cost to have a broken crown replaced after being told £440 I was charged £16.50. What other business charges you for a quote.

Sorry I don't know if this has already been posted but what grinds my gears is the endless media circus of the worst show on earth - The X Factor.

Why people watch this utter drivel completely defies me - I guess as they have nothing better to do and get sucked into the hype?

I watch it, but I agree it's utter drivel! I only watch it cos my Mrs controls the tele. I'm always playin poker or something on pc so I just watch tele as background entertainment.

But I do get sucked into the hype and start getting peed off or happy when someone gets voted off. There is very rarely any good singers on there, it's a karaoke competition at best but not as funny.

I also get sucked into watching I'm a Celebrity. I banned her from watching it this year but she disobeyed and said 'bollox' :D

Programming with Primary Interop Assemblies

An interop assembly contains metadata that describes existing COM types. These types are typically already described in a COM type library. The Type Library Importer (Tlbimp.exe) produces interop assemblies from COM type libraries.

Although any developer who wants to use COM types from a .NET Framework application can generate an interop assembly, doing so creates a problem. Each time a developer imports and signs a COM type library, that developer creates a set of unique types that are incompatible with those imported and signed by another developer. The solution to this type incompatibility problem is for each developer to obtain the vendor-supplied and signed primary interop assembly.

If you plan to expose third-party COM types to other applications, always use the primary interop assembly provided by the same publisher as the type library it defines. In addition to providing guaranteed type compatibility, primary interop assemblies are often customized by the vendor to enhance interoperability.

Even if you do not plan to expose third-party COM types, using the primary interop assembly can ease the task of interoperating with COM components. However, this strategy provides no insulation from changes a vendor might make to types defined in a primary interop assembly. When your application requires such insulation, generate your own interop assembly instead of using the primary interop assembly.

:blink:

i only want to get my, bloody, scanner working properly!

This is what you want

Nagaoka-CL-152-Record-Cleaner.jpg

Nagaoka CL 152

Anything would be better than what I do at the mo.

But its worth it for that rich sound.

The only plus that I can see with downloads is you don't have to clean them :giggle:

But theres too many negatives I'll keep listening to music the way its supposed to be listened to it.

Finishing early to go to a dental check up. Waiting 45 mins after my appointment time to be seen. Spending 90 seconds being examined only to be told what I already knew that there's nothing wrong, £16.50.

The fact that people think £16.50 is a lot of money for a checkup. Mine costs £60, and the hygenist £50. Be very very grateful you have an NHS dentist.

On a seperate note, why would you go if you knew nothing was wrong?

The fact that people think £16.50 is a lot of money for a checkup. Mine costs £60, and the hygenist £50. Be very very grateful you have an NHS dentist.

Six monthly check up. If you don't go they take you off their list.

Check-up. Think you can get yearly of 6-monthly check-ups.

You never know, the dentist might find something that you don't know about.

Check-up. Think you can get yearly of 6-monthly check-ups.

You never know, the dentist might find something that you don't know about.

Its true... my old man didnt go for a few years and when he did the dentist found a lump under his tongue that he hadnt even noticed... it was a tumour and had to be removed asap. Dentists do check for oral cancer as well as fillings which I never even thought about.

I go twice a year now but my teeth are shite anyway so I need to :rolleyes:

Getting a letter every fortnight from BT telling me how crap Virgin are and that I should leave them and join BT.

Getting a letter ever fortnight from Virgin telling me how crap BT are and that I should leave them and join Virgin.

Hello I'm with Sky!

Virgin Media have just sent me a bill for 43 pence, months after I paid my 'final' bill' following my acromonious departure as a client, and putting in a complaint to them.

I'm tempted to send them 43 pennies in an envelope. With a dog turd.

That's possibly slightly unfair on the person opening it

Virgin Media have just sent me a bill for 43 pence, months after I paid my 'final' bill' following my acromonious departure as a client, and putting in a complaint to them.

Yes although they'll probably get free counselling and a week off work to recover.

Use a lump of horse shit then?

Pennies around the outside would turn it into an attractive hedgehog-like piece of art.