Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

The fact that people think £16.50 is a lot of money for a checkup. Mine costs £60, and the hygenist £50. Be very very grateful you have an NHS dentist.

On a seperate note, why would you go if you knew nothing was wrong?

NHS dentist now accepting in melton

People that become "fans" of every single fucking thing on Facebook.

People that keep requesting my friendship on FarmVille, a game which I have never even played.

Having a PC that won't read DVDs.

Having to get out of bed to work for two and a half hours tomorrow, which is pointless.

Whoever put me on said shift.

Having to work until ungodly times Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights recently, purely for being likeable in comparison to a few of the dense cunts I have to work with on the bar.

People that come into a pub and ask for coffees, given that the machine at work is hideously slow.

People that can't eat and seem to get more food on a fucking table than in their mouths.

HENLEYS.

People that wear HENLEYS.

Pretty boys.

People that become "fans" of every single fucking thing on Facebook.

People that keep requesting my friendship on FarmVille, a game which I have never even played.

Having a PC that won't read DVDs.

Having to get out of bed to work for two and a half hours tomorrow, which is pointless.

Whoever put me on said shift.

Having to work until ungodly times Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights recently, purely for being likeable in comparison to a few of the dense cunts I have to work with on the bar.

People that come into a pub and ask for coffees, given that the machine at work is hideously slow.

People that can't eat and seem to get more food on a fucking table than in their mouths.

HENLEYS.

People that wear HENLEYS.

Pretty boys.

Must admit it doesn't affect me too much up here, pretty scarce I blame that store in Highcross, disasterous place.

Still when I'm back in Leicester :angry:

I'll be honest there is a whiff coming up the M1 when the wind picks up, thats surely it.

Ched said you had a nightmare turning down sat night! and when are you up here? exact time and date please.

I turned down Saturday purely because you "enquired" at quarter to one and told me to be ready in an hour. Ridiculous. If it was earlier it could've been done.

Depends on my shifts, most likely a Monday, Wednesday, or Thursday night. Next week. Or the one after.

I turned down Saturday purely because you "enquired" at quarter to one and told me to be ready in an hour. Ridiculous. If it was earlier it could've been done.

Depends on my shifts, most likely a Monday, Wednesday, or Thursday night. Next week. Or the one after.

you've just selected the 3 most heroic nights! I'll force the faces out and molest you.

you've just selected the 3 most heroic nights! I'll force the faces out and molest you.

"Force the faces" sounds like a euphemism.

They seem to be the ones I'm getting free atm, if I can wrangle the Wednesday off, it'll be a Weds and Thursday night in Sheff. Always have the Thursday off.

I know.

X became a fan of "I make the "ping" noise when the microwave does!"

Is a made up example, but it's them ones that annoy me.

It's like there's a fanpage for every single thing that happens every minute of the day. Didn't know people could be so sad to become a fan of EVERYTHING. A couple of things, yeah maybe, but there's this one 'friend' of mine who is a fan of 298 things :frusty:>_<