Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Offering him outside, halfway through the school trip to Aladdin, will (probably) not go down as one of my finest moment.

It depends on why you offered, and what you offered to do. :P

Im sorry. But it has to be said. :angry:

Women drivers. but not for any dangerous driving they do..

we went to Fosse Park today got to the car park and so im pointing ' oh just over there... near the entrance...' so what does she do? go the other way round... the way that takes us s ages to get near to the entrance of the shop we wanted to go to. we eventually get close to the entrance and im like ' lets park there... its close to the entrance' so she drives RIGHT past it trying to look for one closer and we end up spending about 5 minutes looking for one closer.. with me getting frustrated.. we end up parking much further away than the one i pointed out!! :angry:

AND

when we want to go somewhere.... why cant she just take the most direct route?!?!? WHY does she have to go half way around leicester just to chuffing well go to her mums!! all she needed to do was go down ayleston road and take a left and we were there but no, we get to the saffron lane /aylestone road junction and she goes down saffron lane and heads all the way up there to then turn lright at the pork pie roundabout!!!! whats all that about??!?! tlk about mega de-tour!!!

and of course im sitting there boiling away and i cant but help myself with

" well... just so you know... it would of been quicker...." ect

but noo, thats the route she likes and so thats the route she wants to go....

Edited by MPH

we went to Fosse Park today got to the car park and so im pointing ' oh just over there... near the entrance...' so what does she do? go the other way round... the way that takes us s ages to get near to the entrance of the shop we wanted to go to. we eventually get close to the entrance and im like ' lets park there... its close to the entrance' so she drives RIGHT past it trying to look for one closer and we end up spending about 5 minutes looking for one closer.. with me getting frustrated.. we end up parking much further away than the one i pointed out!! :angry:

I don't understand why people faff about trying to find the parking space nearest to a shop entrance. Maybe you or your missus are disabled, and I do you a disservice, but most of the time I find that I can't get into or around a car park because the routes through are blocked by people trying to find the spaces nearest to the door.

Also, as you have probably guessed, I try and park as far away from shops or their entrances as possible. The car park tends to be emptier. So given the fact the car park is empty, why do I come back to my car and find someone has parked next to me? Usually too close, as well.

I don't understand why people faff about trying to find the parking space nearest to a shop entrance. Maybe you or your missus are disabled, and I do you a disservice, but most of the time I find that I can't get into or around a car park because the routes through are blocked by people trying to find the spaces nearest to the door.

Also, as you have probably guessed, I try and park as far away from shops or their entrances as possible. The car park tends to be emptier. So given the fact the car park is empty, why do I come back to my car and find someone has parked next to me? Usually too close, as well.

haha some disabled in a BMW sat and waited for me outside Morrisons the other day as he had to get in the passenger side door of his car due to HIM parking over the line into my space, I didnt have anyone else in my car and didnt notice how close he was and just parked up as normal, within the lines. Half an hour or so later came out to him effing and blinding at me. I just laughed at him and suggested he parked properly next time. No skin off my nose :giggle:

haha some disabled in a BMW sat and waited for me outside Morrisons the other day as he had to get in the passenger side door of his car due to HIM parking over the line into my space, I didnt have anyone else in my car and didnt notice how close he was and just parked up as normal, within the lines. Half an hour or so later came out to him effing and blinding at me. I just laughed at him and suggested he parked properly next time. No skin off my nose :giggle:

Seriously, lou, didn't you know Beemers can park where and how they like. In fact it's the law for them to be parked so that they straddle two car parking spaces, if the driver so wishes. :rolleyes:

I don't understand people who go the gym and do that. Why? You're just about to go in and do an hour/hour and a half/two hour or whatever work out, why is a small walk across a car park such a sodding issue to you?

I'm like you, park at the as far away as possible. The people who insist on parking near the ebtrance are usually shite at parking and you're likely to end up with a scratch or dent in your car.

I don't understand people who go the gym and do that. Why? You're just about to go in and do an hour/hour and a half/two hour or whatever work out, why is a small walk across a car park such a sodding issue to you?

I'm like you, park at the as far away as possible. The people who insist on parking near the ebtrance are usually shite at parking and you're likely to end up with a scratch or dent in your car.

Oh god YES!!! That really does piss me off. On both counts.

Could he not have got in the other side and reversed? :huh: