Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

This is true and it really winds me up. Have to say, old men are just as bad though. I particularly hate people who don't even acknowledge you when you hold a door open for them. Fooking ignorant. :@

Right now, though, I'm hating feeling constantly sick and not being able to sleep at all. :(

In my experience it's the biddies that are worst. Men aren't great, but they do acknowledge you more.

You must respect old ladies. It doesn't matter that they stare at you as though you've just come out of prison, or they never thank you for opening doors for them or giving up your seat on the bus, they are old and deserve respect.

It's a lesson you need to learn Kareem.

I remember once I swore in front a poor old lady and she ripped me into shreds for simply airing my frustration. I just took it on the chin - but in came my brother-in-law who's a 6'5'' brick of wall, and she genuinely felt intimidated. Held firmly onto her purse and disappeared.

We had a giggle. :giggle:

An elderly lady once saw me with a can and called the police on me (about a year ago) for drinking alcohol underage.

I was drinking Red Bull. :angry:

But yeah they deserve respect and everything, they just label me as youth and 'assume I'm scum'.

If they treat me like a Spasbo, I'm less desperate to hold open doors for them.

Get lorries off the road. Clean up and utilise the canals again, someone, somewhere, improve rail infrastructure, I don't care what, but get these vehicles that are driven by absolute cockends off of our roads now, before I burst a blood vessel.

I remember once I swore in front a poor old lady and she ripped me into shreds for simply airing my frustration. I just took it on the chin - but in came my brother-in-law who's a 6'5'' brick of wall, and she genuinely felt intimidated. Held firmly onto her purse and disappeared.

We had a giggle. :giggle:

If he came towards me after a barmy, i would feel intimidated aswell!! :D

People walking in front of you, only to come to a complete stop in a matter of miliseconds.

Elderly people (mostly women) doing their groceries and blocking all sides with their bags.

People examining the pavement whilst walking, when they should actually look up and PAY ATTENTION!

Girls who don't shag on the first date, fookin cock teasers!!!!! :@

You do like to embroider stories:

She did have sex with you, she wasn't a girl she was a rabbit and it wasn't a date - everyone else in the pet shop was quite disgusted.

Recycling.

Not only is it a whole pile of unsubstantiated bollocks enacted by smug twats who wouldn't understand the science if you smacked them in the face with a ****ing whale...but the bastards drop bottles all over my ****ing drive for me to run over, pick up and cut myself on.

Recycling paper and glass? Do me a ****ing favour!

You do like to embroider stories:

She did have sex with you, she wasn't a girl she was a rabbit and it wasn't a date - everyone else in the pet shop was quite disgusted.

Why did you have to go and tell everyone, I was beginning to finally get some respect on this forum, and you have to go and ruin i!! By the way it wasn't as bad as you trying to get a blow job off the goldfish.....the goldfish fell for it though thinking your penis was a maggot!!!! :P:D

Again , I would like to put Jo Whiley in here .

Her chainging tracks are stupid.

Grrr.

Get some people with some REAL problems on your show love, not some bird who put on a few pounds because her boyfriend looked at another woman's titties.