Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

That's a depressing thought. If I don't get some novelty reindeer antlers and a cashmere willy warmer I'll feel cheated.

Is it the only way Mrs Webbo can imagine you as a stag! :P , prefer silk ones myself.

Slightly rank but the smell of my festering guts is beginning to irritate a bit. I've nearly gagged twice today at the sheer stench of my bottom burps, not even the mighty Oust can make the room safe afterwards. Haven't ruled out having eaten a decomposing rat in my sleep.

I'm sure I shall get some practical, value for money gifts that I need. :thumbup:

Nah I just saw someone pay £17 for Ozzy Osbourne's biography which would be on my list of most useless unwanted, unwarranted products of all time along with most other 'here today gone tomorrow' nonentity celebs and will be in the all books for a £1 bin in a couple of weeks.

Bah humbug!

I'm probably more shocked and surprised that someone would pay £17 for a book which you can get for £8 on Amazon.

I know it might be desperately needed as an Xmas pressie, but fuvk the recipiant, i'd rather save the £9 and give it to them after!

Some people get severely ripped off in bookshops

Actually, that's what grinds my gears.... expensive bookshops.... bye bye Borders :wave:

If the Nokia software counts, then yes. This laptop is naff, but since installing the drivers for this 'new' phone, it's been far worse than before.

[Edits out recommendation to switch to Mac/iPhone for fear of pub-based beating]

Your slow down is probably caused by some startup programs. Depending on how many programs startup when your computer turns on and your hardware means how long it takes. If you want to see whats running when your computer turns on, it should be in the taskbar near the clock (you might have to click the arrow), then if you want to disable it to start up when your computer loads, look for an option along the lines of "Start when Windows loads", and make sure there is no tick. Might have to go in the program itself.

[Edits out recommendation to switch to Mac/iPhone for fear of pub-based beating]

If Vodafone want my future business, they will be offering me the iphone on my current contract, and for free when my upgrade is due.

Your slow down is probably caused by some startup programs. Depending on how many programs startup when your computer turns on and your hardware means how long it takes. If you want to see whats running when your computer turns on, it should be in the taskbar near the clock (you might have to click the arrow), then if you want to disable it to start up when your computer loads, look for an option along the lines of "Start when Windows loads", and make sure there is no tick. Might have to go in the program itself.

Ta for the advice; I have already had to sort out the sneaky Nokia "start program on start up", which has already had some impact, however problem will be solved as this lucky girl has money to spend on a netbook in the sales.

And no, not an Apple one. :rolleyes:

Christmas.

Christmas grinds my gears.

Every year I say, "next year I won't bother with it all - I'll do something for me instead."

And I never do.

Will somebody please remind me next Christmas to leave the country on the 20th December and not come back until 3rd Jan 2011.

Many thanks,

N.

Edited by Nick

Christmas.

Christmas grinds my gears.

Every year I say, "next year I won't bother with it all - I'll do something for me instead."

And I never do.

Will somebody please remind me next Christmas to leave the country on the 20th December and not come back until 3rd Jan 2011.

Many thanks,

N.

You didn't buy me a pressie :cry:

Are you still planning on going tomorrow? We havnae decided on a venue yet.

Games being called off

Running out of Baileys

Tossers upsetting my kids.

Kids breaking expensive Xmas presents within a week of getting them

Daughters having boyfriends in Norwich and me having to fork out for train tickets so they can see them

:angry::angry::angry: