Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

If Global warming is all it's meant to be then consumerism, materialism and extreme capitalism is a major cause of it.

Global warming is a lie. A money making lie.

A lot of people have become VERY RICH because of 'global warming'.

I think it's just the governments trying to keep people under control through fear.

Christmas.

Christmas grinds my gears.

Every year I say, "next year I won't bother with it all - I'll do something for me instead."

And I never do.

Will somebody please remind me next Christmas to leave the country on the 20th December and not come back until 3rd Jan 2011.

Many thanks,

N.

Tis the season to consume.

The sheer volume of stuff piled up in our house is ridiculous. The presents, the food - it's obscene. I don't want a bloody thing. I don't need anything.

It's going to be different next year, oh yes.

Importing contacts from one computer to another. I am going to break my xmas present if it doesn't work soon.

Been there, failed, failed, failed, failed, succeeded.

Lou's wrath is getting ready to do some damage.

Calm before the storm :P

lol Im too stressed to get vexed today. Shes over there, Im over here fretting, checking the phone every 3 mins and trying to resist the urge to call her lol

Ive made her promise to make contact every hour... shes got 5 mins before I get in the car and go find her >_<

The lardy woman in Asda this lunch time who tried to knock my wife over with her trolley because she hadn't got out of the way for her (maybe if she said excuse me, can I come past?, it might have helped).

The woman then said to her son that she was trying to 'get my wife' on puropse without realising I was standing next to her and listening.

Cue a torrant of abuse from me, particularly as my wife is 7 months pregnant!!

RDS on the radio. You get into a great track on the radio when it gets interupted by some arse'ole telling you about roadworks in Derby.

Just turn the traffic announcements off

The lardy woman in Asda this lunch time who tried to knock my wife over with her trolley because she hadn't got out of the way for her (maybe if she said excuse me, can I come past?, it might have helped).

The woman then said to her son that she was trying to 'get my wife' on puropse without realising I was standing next to her and listening.

Cue a torrant of abuse from me, particularly as my wife is 7 months pregnant!!

One reason why Im not allowed to go food shopping with my old man..... trolley rage! Seriously the amount of rude people out there who ram you with trolleys or push and shove folk out of the way is unbelievable. Sadly Im not one to keep my mouth shut either lol

Sounds like your wife was standing in the way of Fatty getting to the cheesecakes or something. :unsure: