Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

One reason why Im not allowed to go food shopping with my old man..... trolley rage! Seriously the amount of rude people out there who ram you with trolleys or push and shove folk out of the way is unbelievable. Sadly Im not one to keep my mouth shut either lol

Sounds like your wife was standing in the way of Fatty getting to the cheesecakes or something. :unsure:

The worse ones are those assistants doing the home shopping stuff with their extra wide trolleys - one assumes they're paid a sum relative to the number/quantity of shopping they do. Absolutely no regard for other shoppers.

Fucking fireworks.

Having a smoke, nice n relaxed with some nice music on in the background n some fuckers decide to spoil my mood with fireworks.

Thfuckingis.

My dog hasn't been out for an evening crap since October because of Tom, Dick and Huge Penishead being cunts in the nearby estate.

ditto, spent midnight at NYE trying to stop mine from having a Coronary. Still getting them tonight and she wont go for a walk at all now :angry:

Do you people live next to door to Bob's Firework Shop or something?

You would think so sometimes.... no, we have a council estate across the road. (Saffron Lane Est) its got a lot of grubby looking people in shellsuits with Staffy's and and the night sky is lit up with burning cars, blue flashing lights and fireworks..... :unsure:

You would think so sometimes.... no, we have a council estate across the road. (Saffron Lane Est) its got a lot of grubby looking people in shellsuits with Staffy's and and the night sky is lit up with burning cars, blue flashing lights and fireworks..... :unsure:

Elitist :P you wait until they bring in the new council Tax criteria yours will rocket with views like that, it must be like having your own theatre with spectaculars ever night.

Elitist :P you wait until they bring in the new council Tax criteria yours will rocket with views like that, it must be like having your own theatre with spectaculars ever night.

lol - Im not at all in all seriousness, have spent many years living on various council estates, most of them have many decent ppl. :)

We just seem to get the scurge round near us :unsure:

I don't know how. I pressed the RDS button but nothing happens.

i think you need to press and hold (the button in)

i have a feeling that those chinese lanterns are going to grind my gears when one lands in a, tinder dry, wheat field during high summer.

I watched the start of that.

Just a shit Blind Date, and that's no easy task.

aye. i saw the scotch fella, and the bird who was determined not to switch her light off, even if it was brian blessed up there. then i switched it off. (the telly, my big light stayed on)