Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Facebook stuff written like this: 'Y do tinz awz F up wen u ned it 2 rite 4 a change'

Errrrm, what?

Omg, cnt beleve u sed dis, I fkin h8 txt tlk m8.

I hate two things. 1) The female race, can't live with them but canny live without 'em & 2) How volume 3 on my tv is too quiet but volume 4 is really loud, so basically have to lip read when everyone else is asleep.

Omg, cnt beleve u sed dis, I fkin h8 txt tlk m8.

I hate two things. 1) The female race, can't live with them but canny live without 'em & 2) How volume 3 on my tv is too quiet but volume 4 is really loud, so basically have to lip read when everyone else is asleep.

On the subject of 2, when I watch stuff on ESPN it's really quiet, so I crank the volume and then get deafened when it goes to a break. That's what grinds my gears.

Back to Dom at the studio.

People who "tell it, like it is!".

You know what, your not telling it like it is... you are just a rude ****er, who doesnt understand the basic levels of manners and politeness.

What makes you so sure that your opinion is the the right one and in the unlikely event that it is... what makes you think anyone else wants to hear it!

You will be the first one bitching and moaning to anyone you see if someone should actually tell you what a stupid, inconsiderate, inane, unimportant, piece of sh*t you are.

However, as most of the rest of the world understand decorum and reasonable public behaviour you wont get told this and you will continue to walk the earth "telling it, like it is"

Oh.. wait.. did i just.... :whistle::cool:

I don't know how. I pressed the RDS button but nothing happens.

Usually if you push the button when they're blabbering on about the traffic news it will switch straight back to what you were listening to. If you hold it then it turns it off. That's how it works on mine and my housemate's cars.

BBC news. I know it's been snowing I can see out of the window. It's bad enough that the coverage takes up 3 quarters of the news, now they have a half hour special to repeat what they've already told us.