Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

BBC news. I know it's been snowing I can see out of the window. It's bad enough that the coverage takes up 3 quarters of the news, now they have a half hour special to repeat what they've already told us.

yeah! put an episode of dad's army on instead; that's not on nearly enough!

BBC news. I know it's been snowing I can see out of the window. It's bad enough that the coverage takes up 3 quarters of the news, now they have a half hour special to repeat what they've already told us.

Of course, it's snowing down South now so the media begin their frenzy despite it being pretty constant in Scotland and parts of the North for two weeks now.

Did it get cancelled because of the snow??

Everything/Everyone else is using the snow as an excuse for cancellations lol

It was called off for the Manc Derby which in turn has been called off. :giggle:

i think....i think it would get cancelled because it's shit :fc:
It's not all bad news then.

The BBC were planning to show one of the league cup semis tonight. I'm guessing this snow special is just a cheap air time filler.

Your both dead to me :angry:

AOWW and Daggers will no doubt confirm that Waterloo Road is a true reflection of real life in a modern day, urban comprehensive school. All the teachers are "at it" with eachother and pupils are bringing guns into school and murdering their parents. Its the most accurate thing Ive ever seen! I love it! :giggle::blush:

AOWW and Daggers will no doubt confirm that Waterloo Road is a true reflection of real life in a modern day, urban comprehensive school. All the teachers are "at it" with eachother and pupils are bringing guns into school and murdering their parents. Its the most accurate thing Ive ever seen! I love it! :giggle::blush:

:yesyes: Absolutely. :whistle:

The fact the council have millions in the bank (still) but fail to grit the roads, doctors or schools in my town.

They grit Doctors and Schools :o ???

No wonder some of the teachers on here seem so... ummm.... "gritty" :)

Edited by ozleicester

Not ashamed to admit I love it too.

People that dial 1471, return the call the call and assume that whoever answers the telephone is the person that rang them, and then get all suspicious when it isn't.

The person that just did with this me actually sounded vaguely intelligent, and I had to use all of my mental strength not to go 'DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH' down the phone at him

People that dial 1471, return the call the call and assume that whoever answers the telephone is the person that rang them, and then get all suspicious when it isn't.

The person that just did with this me actually sounded vaguely intelligent, and I had to use all of my mental strength not to go 'DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH' down the phone at him

to be fair, if i returned a call i would assume i'd get the person that called me. not knowing from, just the number, who the hell it was that called.

They don't hence the reason for axing 600 jobs... :dunno:

This isnt a new thing it happens year after year in my town even when they had millions invested in foreign banks. How come these councils have 100's millions to invest elsewhere when we continue to pay high council taxes?. My council seems only too happy to save our money and then spend £100,000's refurbishing a building which is suppose to be used for meetings...brilliant thanks a lot.

fooking Condenser Boilers. Work for a heating engineering company and have had over 40 calls since 7:30 this morning. The bloody external pipes are freezing and stopping tenants boilers from working or dripping water from the pipe inside.

If I have to tell another person to pour HW onto the external pipe and then reset their boiler again I fear I may well lose the plot and go mental. :@