Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Being the proper talking man that I am, I always shorten it to "would've". It also has the added bonus of annoying people while knowing that, in a way, I'm still sort of right.

That doesn't annoy me, because it is correct.

I'm the reason you've got bad weather, I've been wishing for it, now to see if I can repeat it for the rearranged meeting, a bit difficult as there's 6 a year and I have to attend 5 of them. :thumbdown::yawn:

If you could plan a trip to Nottingham for this Friday, I would appreciate it.

• No Singh. Where the shit is he?
  • A cough that just won't stop. *cough* See?
  • Roads to the park being too icy and too full of cretins sliding their cars into each other.
  • The scratch on the back of my Rockband Beatles McCartney bass. Sort it out Amazon.
  • The price of all the DVDs. I'm not forking out more than a fiver a disk.
  • Someone fiddling with my bike still rankles. I'll cut your bastard fingers off if I catch you.
  • The more people claim that they have 'common sense' invariably have an inverse proportion of it. Just like 'sense of humour'.
  • Buses, bus passengers and the drivers who drive them. Scum. Sub-human scum.
  • My Archos showing signs that death is imminent. And the Apple Tablet hasn't been released yet.
  • The charging unit for the Wiimotes. It is a simple job - charge the bloody remotes.
  • Every single motherfucker who is abjectly inept at driving in these conditions: it's OK not being competent at it, just leave your bastard car at home and get on one of those bucket'o'spunk buses.
  • The wholesale lack of honesty exhibited by some folk, since when did being duplicitous become a national hobby? How do people smile to your face and yet carp on behind your back?
  • The Go Compare and Compare The Market adverts. I swear I will never use your websites.
  • The loan-shark plot line in Corrie. As if anyone would sit back and take that without going to the police.

Don't know.

Don't start me.

Don't start me.

No comment.

Most DVDs are crap anyway.

I know the feeling.

Ha ha, yes.

I would agree, if I did not have to use the bus.

Mine is fine (famous last words....)

No comment.

YES.

YES, YES, YES!

I cannot get rid of that stupid Go Compare ad from my brain.

Ha ha, I would have decked him by now. And the loan shark.

Realising that all the data you need to include in a document that has to without fail be submitted first thing tomorrow morning is still sitting on the printer at work. :doh::angry:

Realising that all the data you need to include in a document that has to without fail be submitted first thing tomorrow morning is still sitting on the printer at work. :doh::angry:

Unless you are carrying out organ transplants or signing players during a transfer window - deadlines are there to be broken. :pirate::smile:

Unless you are carrying out organ transplants or signing players during a transfer window - deadlines are there to be broken. :pirate::smile:

Oh, indeed, and it's a philosophy I wholeheartedly approve of. It's just that on this one occasion I was oh-so-close to actually meeting a deadline. :rolleyes:

Mind you, probably just as well I don't - I'm not sure the boss's heart could cope with the shock. :thumbup:

Youre not having much luck with electrical equipment are you?

Let me give you a brief history on my electrical equipment.

My first laptop I got lasted 8 months before dying, and then the replacement proceeded to die 24 hours after that.

I bought a new DVD recorder in September which was shite, so that went back, this other DVD recorder is also sub-standard, and is going back.

My new laptop had a couple of problems on it before they were (luckily) resolved.

When I subscribed to Sky last April, there was a problem with the viewing card, when a replacement arrived the problem was even worse, so I was forced to cancel Sky as they couldn't solve the problem.

The list is depressing.

Let me give you a brief history on my electrical equipment.

My first laptop I got lasted 8 months before dying, and then the replacement proceeded to die 24 hours after that.

I bought a new DVD recorder in September which was shite, so that went back, this other DVD recorder is also sub-standard, and is going back.

My new laptop had a couple of problems on it before they were (luckily) resolved.

When I subscribed to Sky last April, there was a problem with the viewing card, when a replacement arrived the problem was even worse, so I was forced to cancel Sky as they couldn't solve the problem.

The list is depressing.

Ermmmm and youre in my car on Saturday!! :sweating::giggle:

Woooooo!! Found my phone in the car.... facebook here I come! :)

Edited by lou