Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

EMO!

I fall more into the 'Gimp' Catergory.

Seriously, I want to hear about how some bloke ran off and married a lama or something.

Radio 1 sucks twiglets..

EDIT. I would like to point out I have no problems.

Edited by Tabou

I'll tell you what else. The toilets at my work. Disgusting. About 500 blokes sharing 6 cubicles. For the quick-witted or those in posession of a calculator you'll know that is 83.33 men per toilet.

Let's be conservative and assume 1 in 2 blokes take a shit at work, that's a massive 41.67 shits per toilet per day. That's a pretty big shit rate. Over 12 hours that's 3.47 shits per hour, constantly.

They're horrible.

Again , I would like to put Jo Whiley in here .

Her chainging tracks are stupid.

Grrr.

Get some people with some REAL problems on your show love, not some bird who put on a few pounds because her boyfriend looked at another woman's titties.

It gives listeners a vital break from hearing Jo Whiley fawn all over some non-entity.

I'll tell you what else. The toilets at my work. Disgusting. About 500 blokes sharing 6 cubicles. For the quick-witted or those in posession of a calculator you'll know that is 83.33 men per toilet.

You need to call The Guinness Book of Records.

...and if they aren't interested in your company's record breaking feat then send a PM to Tabou.

Let's be conservative and assume 1 in 2 blokes take a shit at work, that's a massive 41.67 shits per toilet per day. That's a pretty big shit rate. Over 12 hours that's 3.47 shits per hour, constantly.

They're horrible.

That could be unique. I've never known anyone employ a shit monitor! :D

They're horrible.

You could make a cracking little spreadsheet out of this.

I'd love to see it.

People who don't acknowledge or thank you for waiting patiently whilst they drive past parked cars, even though I have right of way.

If this is you, be warned. Next time, I will chase you home and abuse you pets.

Any excuse, eh? :rolleyes:

Blokes with poor personal hygiene, usually found at gigs standing within a 6ft radius of me. :angry:

The minority of smokers who cannot last more than 2 seconds without a ciggy, and think that this means the "no smoking" rules therefore don't apply to them. The fact that many smokers do manage not to smoke is an alien concept to them, but then again, so is the art of "thinking". I feel sorry for these characters, I bet they have never left the country in their pathetic lives.

Blokes with poor personal hygiene, usually found at gigs standing within a 6ft radius of me. :angry:

The minority of smokers who cannot last more than 2 seconds without a ciggy, and think that this means the "no smoking" rules therefore don't apply to them. The fact that many smokers do manage not to smoke is an alien concept to them, but then again, so is the art of "thinking". I feel sorry for these characters, I bet they have never left the country in their pathetic lives.

Apart from that though, Kasabian were good yes?