Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

The noughties not only a terrible 'phrase' but a reminder of the ever expanding blandness, most dress alike, most listen to the same bland music, most people watch the same bland reality tv shows and on and on.

Bland Bland Bland!

A new decade is upon us, things can only get better (to quote a bland song and bland political party).

The noughties not only a terrible 'phrase' but a reminder of the ever expanding blandness, most dress alike, most listen to the same bland music, most people watch the same bland reality tv shows and on and on.

Bland Bland Bland!

A new decade is upon us, things can only get better (to quote a bland song and bland political party).

ever heard the chinese proverb "may you live in interesting times" ?

:)

Smarmy bastards that boast about how "EASY!!!" that exam just was >_<

TBH most exams at gcse and as level are easy.

• No Singh. Where the shit is he?
  • A cough that just won't stop. *cough* See?
  • Roads to the park being too icy and too full of cretins sliding their cars into each other.
  • The scratch on the back of my Rockband Beatles McCartney bass. Sort it out Amazon.
  • The price of all the DVDs. I'm not forking out more than a fiver a disk.
  • Someone fiddling with my bike still rankles. I'll cut your bastard fingers off if I catch you.
  • The more people claim that they have 'common sense' invariably have an inverse proportion of it. Just like 'sense of humour'.

• Buses, bus passengers and the drivers who drive them. Scum. Sub-human scum.
  • My Archos showing signs that death is imminent. And the Apple Tablet hasn't been released yet.
  • The charging unit for the Wiimotes. It is a simple job - charge the bloody remotes.
  • Every single motherfucker who is abjectly inept at driving in these conditions: it's OK not being competent at it, just leave your bastard car at home and get on one of those bucket'o'spunk buses.
  • The wholesale lack of honesty exhibited by some folk, since when did being duplicitous become a national hobby? How do people smile to your face and yet carp on behind your back?
  • The Go Compare and Compare The Market adverts. I swear I will never use your websites.
  • The loan-shark plot line in Corrie. As if anyone would sit back and take that without going to the police.

I'd sort of agree. Not the passengers seeing as i have a choice between get the bus or walk 2.4 miles to college every morning but the bus drivers are all inept.they'll turn up 10-15 minutes late, drive round exceedingly poorly then when you signal that you want to stop unless you're right next to the door, and i mean within one shnoz's distance they'll just keep going.

Not being allowed to use an old 32'' tv for a monitor for my new computer (that turned up wrapped in a bin bag and some bubble wrap).

Getting ichy balls at the cinema with a lady, NOTHING provides more torture.
Itchy balls any time around a lady can be torture at least a cinema is dark so you can have a subtle little scratch

Get her to scratch them... isnt that why your with her in the first place??

:whistle:

Living next door to the lowest form of life.... Chavs of the highest order, scummy little arsewipes who are single-handedly bringing the value of my property down on a daily basis by their very existance.

I am going to snap. It will make the press. Lives will be lost. Im a woman on the edge.

Living next door to the lowest form of life.... Chavs of the highest order, scummy little arsewipes who are single-handedly bringing the value of my property down on a daily basis by their very existance.

I am going to snap. It will make the press. Lives will be lost. Im a woman on the edge.

I feel the same about my neighbours, ones a retired woman who is obsessed with sweeping (literally) and the other are a couple in their 50's who are obsessed with DIY and improving every aspect of the land they own. (and own an avery!)

I feel your pain budda! :thumbup:

I feel the same about my neighbours, ones a retired woman who is obsessed with sweeping (literally) and the other are a couple in their 50's who are obsessed with DIY and improving every aspect of the land they own. (and own an avery!)

I feel your pain budda! :thumbup:

Yours sound perfect to me lol barring the avery!

Mine beats up his wife and kids, plays music so loud the house shakes and uses his back garden as a rubbish tip (literally) they havent used their dustbin since last Summer. Oh and his teenage Son is a nightmare to boot. Council dont wanna know. >_<

Yours sound perfect to me lol barring the avery!

Mine beats up his wife and kids, plays music so loud the house shakes and uses his back garden as a rubbish tip (literally) they havent used their dustbin since last Summer. Oh and his teenage Son is a nightmare to boot. Council dont wanna know. >_<

Any chance of being able to sell? sounds horribly depressing to live in such a place. Or is it just not worth the extra mortgage :(

Any chance of being able to sell? sounds horribly depressing to live in such a place. Or is it just not worth the extra mortgage :(

Cant afford to move at the mo plus one look at their back garden and no one would buy ours >_<

People who tell you they will write a 1000 word feature on Andy Murray's tennis season for the student newspaper, and then proceeds to babble on for 300 words about coming back to uni, wiping away mince pies from mouths, darts and other shower of shite.

lol

Stoodent journalists FTW! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Can I help?

I'll bring the bike chain, crocodile clips and car battery.

What are these 'chav's' doing?