Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

What grinds my gears is the arm pain you get for a few days following a flu jab.

I can barely lift my right arm it is that sore, and I've got a driving lesson in a couple of hours. Could be interesting.

I got told to "shut up" when I mentioned this.

I remember the days when I had asthma, I remember thinking it was cool to be different, till I realised that every other kids parents smoked and gave it to them too, and I wasn't so different anymore >_<

Yeah, in a strange way I like the things that make me different.

As annoying as asthma can be, it's part of who I am. Even though it's very nearly killed me on two occasions.

Yours sound perfect to me lol barring the avery!

Mine beats up his wife and kids, plays music so loud the house shakes and uses his back garden as a rubbish tip (literally) they havent used their dustbin since last Summer. Oh and his teenage Son is a nightmare to boot. Council dont wanna know. >_<

sounds like the makings of a sound war. had a few of these with my neighbours. nice people but i swear they must be near deaf because at one point about a year back they had their tv on at a volume where there wasn't really much point putting mine on because i could just listen to what ever they were watching with perfect clarity.

Yeah but you have a couple of years more life experience than Nuss, so you're expected to handle it better! ^_^

I suspect my pain threshold is lower than Nussuls.

These trailers for the best Eastenders endings. It's so obvious that these are all actors who are pretending to remember that crap.

My best ending would be for someone to drop a bomb on Albert Square so that I don't have to watch that shit again.

Edited by Webbo

These trailers for the best Eastenders endings. It's so obvious that these are all actors who are pretending to remember that crap.

My best ending would be for someone to drop a bomb on Albert Square so that I don't have to watch that shit again.

all the soaps are utter garbage though. It's just people walking around a pub, selling an apple and murdering each other for no apparent reason. BBC should just drop eastenders and make longer series of We Are Klang and Being Human. Both quality shows.

Edited by LargeAl

Television_remote_control.jpg:whistle:

Tell the wife. :angry:

i did wonder if there'd be a higher power in ultimate charge

I wish it was like that in my house.... :rolleyes:

Were you or anyone you know driving along the motorways linking Leicester and Birmingham tonight?

Did you happen to see a '53-plate Vauxhall Zafira being driven erratically. Hitting an object on the left-hand carriageway which a blind octogenarian would have noticed before veering left to right as it accelerated to 80 before backing of to 50mph...frequently...for no bastard reason at all?

Were you in a car wondering why the Zafira behind you was attempting anal sex with your motor? Were you perplexed to see the female driver plough through the massive lake of water which every other user of the road was avoiding in a careful and measured manner?

I swear I will never, ever allow my wife to drive again, unless I am on opiates.

I am so, so sorry.

Were you or anyone you know driving along the motorways linking Leicester and Birmingham tonight?

Did you happen to see a '53-plate Vauxhall Zafira being driven erratically. Hitting an object on the left-hand carriageway which a blind octogenarian would have noticed before veering left to right as it accelerated to 80 before backing of to 50mph...frequently...for no bastard reason at all?

Were you in a car wondering why the Zafira behind you was attempting anal sex with your motor? Were you perplexed to see the female driver plough through the massive lake of water which every other user of the road was avoiding in a careful and measured manner?

I swear I will never, ever allow my wife to drive again, unless I am on opiates.

I am so, so sorry.

i bet she jams her foot on the, imaginary passenger seat, brake pedal, when you're driving though?

I am so, so sorry.

*cringes*

I could probably do better than that...