Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

*note to self: never ever offer Daggers a lift again*

Good call.

some **** at work attacked me and I got suspended, how fucked up is that

Take advantage of any Union representation. :thumbup:

Has the other person been suspended as well?

I wish it was like that in my house.... :rolleyes:

your letting the side down :P

some **** at work attacked me and I got suspended, how fucked up is that

They usually suspend both parties, pending an investigation. If there were witnesses they will speak to them and both of you to get to the truth. Once they find you were the victim theyll take action against him and you should be allowed back to work. They cant leave one or both of you at work until theyve investigated it thoroughly. Hope it gets sorted soon for you.

Edited by lou

not in the Union and he has
They usually suspend both parties, pending an investigation. If there were witnesses they will speak to them and both of you to get to the truth. Once they find you were the victim theyll take action against him and you should be allowed back to work. They cant leave one or both of you at work until theyve investigated it thoroughly. Hope it gets sorted soon for you.

That's what I was going to say.

Some Unions will still represent you, even if you're not a member. It's worth asking. Failing that, always ensure that you have someone with you in any meetings. Get them to take notes for you, and then confirm everything written down is accurate before you leave the room. That way your ass is covered.

your letting the side down :P

Some things are not worth arguing over.

This makes you very popular in OZ :)

:thumbup:

In England though an open fire is one of life's necessities , although not always available (particularly if you are unable to get it going properly)

Ah, but it sounds like "would of" to some people.

I think this is why some people spell it like that.

Yours sound perfect to me lol barring the avery!

Mine beats up his wife and kids, plays music so loud the house shakes and uses his back garden as a rubbish tip (literally) they havent used their dustbin since last Summer. Oh and his teenage Son is a nightmare to boot. Council dont wanna know. >_<

You have my deepest sympathy Lou, I had the neighbour from hell when I last lived in Leicester.

Love the Morrissey sig stez.

It's like the best thing ever!