Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

It doesn't say whether the 2 teenage boys were violent.

If it was self defence fair enough but somebody entering your house doesn't give you carte blanche to kill them.

Exactly. Is a difficult one though. I think if you grab a knife to try and get rid and they go for you then you might have a legitimate case. If say you were known to be violent, heard someone in your house, got a big knife crept in and stabbed them, then that is murder.

It doesn't say whether the 2 teenage boys were violent.

If it was self defence fair enough but somebody entering your house doesn't give you carte blanche to kill them.

Exactly. Is a difficult one though. I think if you grab a knife to try and get rid and they go for you then you might have a legitimate case. If say you were known to be violent, heard someone in your house, got a big knife crept in and stabbed them, then that is murder.

As far as I know cases like these usually boil down to the old 'reasonable force' argument. If someone's actually attacking you or you believe you're about to get attacked, then it's a bit different to someone trying to get out of the back door with your laptop

Yip, there aren't enough facts to know whether or not force was reasonable. I love lazy journalism.

Going to the Doctors and having to sit and wait for 40 minutes past my appointment time in a waiting room that looks filthy and stunk to high heaven of stale piss. My eyes stung and I was literally retching it was that bad.

Asked the receptionist if they had any air freshener and was told "it might offend" if they sprayed it round! Like sitting in that stench doesnt offend?!

I had to use about a fivers worth of Armani Code to get through it. <_<

Things that grind my gears at the moment:

• Ulcers - trying not to bite/pick at it anymore but can't help it :(
  • People stealing my stuff at uni - finally resorted to putting a lock on my cupboard as I'm missing too much stuff. I even had to ask my mate to look after my beers in the fridge while I'm at home lol
  • Impatient people. Especially those who wait to get on a bus, and can't stay in the queue for those extra 5-10 seconds. We're all gonna get on, so just wait til everyone else infront of you has got on first!

Things that grind my gears at the moment:

• Ulcers - trying not to bite/pick at it anymore but can't help it :(
  • People stealing my stuff at uni - finally resorted to putting a lock on my cupboard as I'm missing too much stuff. I even had to ask my mate to look after my beers in the fridge while I'm at home lol
  • Impatient people. Especially those who wait to get on a bus, and can't stay in the queue for those extra 5-10 seconds. We're all gonna get on, so just wait til everyone else infront of you has got on first!

10068458005159tablesalt1kg_1.jpg

or

BH130_P1.gif

You're not allowed to defend in your own home (anymore?)

Read a story where Myleene Klass could have face prosecution after waving a knife INSIDE her home while she saw an intruder outsider her home on her garden telling him to go away.

thats probably just hear'say >_<

lol

but the fecking Tena Lady adverts have to be the worst IMO :angry:

I like the one where all you girls gather round to discuss the hardness of your stools. I always wondered what women talked about behind our backs.lol

People who go out with no money, and when they find out there is no cash machine or a cash machine that charge's so they don't use it then expect you to pay for everything, including their drink - when you're not even drinking because you're driving. :@

Oh well, I've started charging interest :thumbup:

I wouldn't mind if it was just the odd occasion, It's acceptable once in a while, but it's the majority of the time >_<

People who go out with no money, and when they find out there is no cash machine or a cash machine that charge's so they don't use it then expect you to pay for everything, including their drink - when you're not even drinking because you're driving. :@

Oh well, I've started charging interest :thumbup:

I wouldn't mind if it was just the odd occasion, It's acceptable once in a while, but it's the majority of the time >_<

Make sure you drive past a cashpoint on the way and 'suggest' you stop. If they refuse to use it because there's a charge then simply refuse to drive them any further. Easy. :thumbup::devil:

Make sure you drive past a cashpoint on the way and 'suggest' you stop. If they refuse to use it because there's a charge then simply refuse to drive them any further. Easy. :thumbup::devil:

Apart from ATM's in the cinema, I can't think of any cashpoints where they charge, in Bedford or Uxbridge.

I know they're smaller places, but I imagine Leicester must have plenty of free-of-charge cashpoints around town!