Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Anyone on Facebook that's become a fan of something along the lines of:

'Don't you just hate it when you're trying to watch TV and Sean Paul bursts in telling you how he sticks to his girls like glue?'

I've made that one up, but pages along those lines have really got my goat, as it were.

Edited by Michael The Work Geordie

Hate it when your with MC Hammer and he wont let you touch anything, myself.

lol

can't stand people that play their music out loud on a bus, then when i give them "the evils" they act like pissy school children and have a pop at me.

At least if your going to insult me make it more classy than "feck you carrot top" because that's unimaginative and completely wrong.

These people look like the sort that would be just giving it away so they've probably got chylamdia and i actually give a toss about my health and also the top of a carrot is green not orange.

lol

can't stand people that play their music out loud on a bus, then when i give them "the evils" they act like pissy school children and have a pop at me.

At least if your going to insult me make it more classy than "feck you carrot top" because that's unimaginative and completely wrong.

These people look like the sort that would be just giving it away so they've probably got chylamdia and i actually give a toss about my health and also the top of a carrot is green not orange.

lol you're ginger

:ph34r:

That prat of a doctor calling for a ban on butter.

Butter is not the issue, mate. It's the consumption of other high fat food that's the problem. And seeing as butter is more expensive than spreads, I would hazard a guess that the people eating a junk food diet aren't even having butter in their diets.

If anyone interferes with my right to have toast and butter, they will regret it.

Butter is not the issue, mate. It's the consumption of other high fat food that's the problem. And seeing as butter is more expensive than spreads, I would hazard a guess that the people eating a junk food diet aren't even having butter in their diets.

If anyone interferes with my right to have toast and butter, they will regret it.

I sometimes have butter as a special treat and would cheerfully rip this guy's throat out if that was taken away.

LURPAK IS THE SHIT!

Writing school reports. :| Time to open the wine, me thinks.

Later it could turn into a long night fuelled by black coffee and red bull. :yawn:

Edited by anotherofwalshieswomen

Writing school reports. :| Time to open the wine, me thinks.

Later it could turn into a long night fuelled by black coffee and red bull. :yawn:

Copy and paste

A satisfactory year

or

Could do better

and randomly apply to each report. Job done.

Copy and paste

A satisfactory year

or

Could do better

and randomly apply to each report. Job done.

Can I really just put 'to try harder' as a target for each and every pupil? :unsure:

Or you could just be really, really honest and say what you think

'Joey is a fine student, unfortunately I feel sick every time I see his greasy-haired, spotty face, so the sooner you buy him some cosmetics, then he might start to get my respect.'

:o You know Joey?! Small world! :blink::whistle:

I'm only 20! Just because I live in Braunstone doesn't mean we all have rampant syphillis ridden sex at the age of 11 and father babies, with an eternal life on a council estate sccoping benefits! :D

I had no idea Braunstone was like that.

I thought it was a very nice suburb of Leicester. But if that's the stereotype you wanna give it :P

article-1244313-07EA8F63000005DC-454_468x566.jpg