Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Having to make the choice on whether to do my dissertation on Mr. R Murdoch, and his influence on his news outfits in USA, Australia and the UK, or whether to do it in Sports rights in the UK, and the policy in the UK and Europe that influences who gets what.

It's the fact that I have three other projects due, and yet I have to spend time reading and deciding which one I'm going to submit a proposal for in two months time. Could really NOT be doing with that choice! (Even though it's looking academic at the moment)

Having to make the choice on whether to do my dissertation on Mr. R Murdoch, and his influence on his news outfits in USA, Australia and the UK, or whether to do it in Sports rights in the UK, and the policy in the UK and Europe that influences who gets what.

It's the fact that I have three other projects due, and yet I have to spend time reading and deciding which one I'm going to submit a proposal for in two months time. Could really NOT be doing with that choice! (Even though it's looking academic at the moment)

GET A JOB! :mad::P

This place is full of utter spastics.

Not being able to moderate the above mentioned people, without being slagged off for censoring views, being in a clique (or click as they usually call it), being a little hitler and various other things.

"Pearsons a twat, Gradel is ur best player loooooooollll".

Delivery companies who can't give you a better ETA than "between 9 and 6". I don't know much about the courier business but surely they must have a planned route each day and hence be able to give you at least a rough estimate of what sort of time you'll get your delivery?

I'm meant to be umpiring an Indoor Cricket match at 2 so hopefully it's here before then. :fc:

Delivery companies who can't give you a better ETA than "between 9 and 6". I don't know much about the courier business but surely they must have a planned route each day and hence be able to give you at least a rough estimate of what sort of time you'll get your delivery?

I'm meant to be umpiring an Indoor Cricket match at 2 so hopefully it's here before then. :fc:

Exactly.

They might as well just say we'll deliver your parcel. At some point in the future.

We call this winter. London is a bit grim in Winter. Except when the sun shines :)

lol

Cheers Jon but it's not just the season, lived here for about 6 years now I can confirm it's not just the weather that pisses me off about the place :thumbup:

Facebook groups like this.

The story behind it is obviously made up chain e-mail style bollocks. There's no source at all attached to it. While the message behind it may be worthwhile, the fact is that whoever's created this group has just done so to get a kick out of scaremongering women, and has no intetion of making them aware of stranger danger etc. Pathetic.

Fine, if you want to go on the wind up on facebook, create one of those mongtacular "if facebook chrge uz £25.99 a mnth 2 use it we r gon" type groups. If people are stupid enough to join and invite all their friends then congratulations, you've proved to yourself that you're able to manipulate the idiotic masses over the internet.

But when you're making up stuff that could easily distress people just so you can grab yourself a bit of internet fame, that's not cool. In fact, you're a fucking cunt.

Facebook groups like this.

The story behind it is obviously made up chain e-mail style bollocks. There's no source at all attached to it. While the message behind it may be worthwhile, the fact is that whoever's created this group has just done so to get a kick out of scaremongering women, and has no intetion of making them aware of stranger danger etc. Pathetic.

Fine, if you want to go on the wind up on facebook, create one of those mongtacular "if facebook chrge uz £25.99 a mnth 2 use it we r gon" type groups. If people are stupid enough to join and invite all their friends then congratulations, you've proved to yourself that you're able to manipulate the idiotic masses over the internet.

But when you're making up stuff that could easily distress people just so you can grab yourself a bit of internet fame, that's not cool. In fact, you're a fucking cunt.

Nearly 250,000 members.

It really does make the mind boggle. On one level it's massively depressing, but I think the best way of looking at it is to use it to boost your own self esteem. You can never be at the bottom of the pile with people like this around

Not being able to moderate the above mentioned people, without being slagged off for censoring views, being in a clique (or click as they usually call it), being a little hitler and various other things.

"Pearsons a twat, Gradel is ur best player loooooooollll".

You bloody well get back out there and man that barricade. The very future of Foxestalk depends upon it and, in turn, the Western world.

Being stuck in traffic behind some woman who's so busy watching horses having a scrap in their field that she's oblivious to the fact that the traffic has long-since started moving. :angry:

:whistle:

Being stuck in traffic behind some woman who's so busy watching horses having a scrap in their field that she's oblivious to the fact that the traffic has long-since started moving. :angry:

Tbf one of them had a knife.

Tbf one of them had a knife.

lollol

There seemingly not being enough hours in the day.

And having to sleep, at the moment I'd take a body which could handle no sleep please!

Caffeine is your best friend in these situations. :thumbup: