Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I keep getting stomach cramp (no, it's not just 'that time of the month'!) :rolleyes:

Tis really pissing me off.

Edited by anotherofwalshieswomen

I am not bloody pregnant! :angry:

Have you been to the doctors yet me duck? Sounds like you've been ill for ages with no conclusion. I'm about to start a bug I think, feel borderline shite - annoying, I haven't got time to be ill.

Have you been to the doctors yet me duck? Sounds like you've been ill for ages with no conclusion. I'm about to start a bug I think, feel borderline shite - annoying, I haven't got time to be ill.

I'm not properly ill, it's just niggley (sp?) things. I hate doctors with a passion and refuse to go unless I'm literally at death's door or get carted into A&E! :mellow:

Well, get crackin' then!

>_<

I was getting terrible cramps when I had to take steroids for a spell, you haven't been taking steroids have you?

I should be a doctor.

Fook off do I want kids. :@

And, no, no steroids.

Women are prone to these crampy things with all their tubes and whatnot.

It's one of the advantages of being a man. One disadvantage is shaving. I hate shaving.

I've eaten too many sweets and I feel sick.

Shaving is a huge pain in the arse. That why I only shave twice a week. Women should have to pay more tax for not having to shave their chins.

Legs don't count. You can cover them up. You can't easily cover a chin.

Unless you're a surgeon. Or a bank robber.

Shaving is a huge pain in the arse. That why I only shave twice a week. Women should have to pay more tax for not having to shave their chins.

Where do I sign?

How are you anyway you old dog?

Hmmm so you don't think they deserve a tax break for all the other crap they have to put up with then? <_<

I've got you a down for a room already. :thumbup:

NW doesn't get on often so we need to nab him while he's here.

Ah, ok, forgiven then.

Right, off to Live Chattage.

NW - have you ever considered/found yourself wanting to rent a room in a lighthouse?

Down the road from me, there's a windmill.

No sails on it mind, so it could just be a big chimney. But a windmill would be good.

How do you find furniture to fit a lighthouse anyway? I reckon lighthouse keepers and their lighthouse families must just sit around on bean bags and use trampettes all day.

Why d'you ask? Have you read my stars...?

Libra - Mercury is in occlusion and Saturn is backpeddling fast. Put an offer in on a lighthouse immediately. On Thursday, you will be locked in DFS during an armed robbery.

Hmm. The clues are there...

No cricket this weekend, TPH?

Ugh, Lighthouse Family....

Apart from that though, Kasabian were good yes?

Yes, yes they were. One was not allowed to wear unlucky green shirt to gig, but had put it on for the match today. Unlucky pah, is all I can say.l

Just watching the Reading/Leeds Festival coverage. I swear if I ever actually met that bint from the Ting Tings I would scratch her fvcking eyes out. :@

when your on the internet and that message comes up saying something like, "We have encountered a problem and internet explorer is forced to close down"! FOR fook SAKE!! WHY?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????

Because you're not using Firefox that's why! :P