Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Jeans with a knee level gusset, leading to what is presumably intentional arse cheek exposure. It's horrid and makes me want to do a little sick in my mouth.

It's a double edged sword, because it's one of those things that rams it home that I'm not young anymore and never will be but at the same time makes me quite glad that's the case.

Everyone wins

DB11's coming for you!!

I've got away with quite a lot to be honest on FIFA lol.

:giggle:

As for Fifa, I can't get away with anything, I can't even hold the opponent off without getting a foul against me yet they can slide tackle me in the box and get away with it, infact they've slide tackled me before and the ref gave the foul against me somehow :nono::@

:giggle:

As for Fifa, I can't get away with anything, I can't even hold the opponent off without getting a foul against me yet they can slide tackle me in the box and get away with it, infact they've slide tackled me before and the ref gave the foul against me somehow :nono::@

Yesterday, the ball bounced up near one of my players, and the opposing player ran into my player (who incidentally was Carvalho) The referee gives a fould against me and he books my player. It's a frikking joke

Jobsworths down the Jobcentre.

The ironic thing is, me being out of work, and others who are out of work, keeps them in work.

I read in the paper today that a business wanted to run an ad for a 'reliable' worker but the staff at the job centre thought the ad was discriminating against unreliable people.

I swear whats going on over here nowadays? People have lost their minds.

The child I gave birth to nearly 16 years ago, protected, loved and nurtured ever since ditching City to go and watch..... Fecking NORWICH!!!! :angry::cry:

My heart is broken - I have failed as a parent

Oooooohhh, that's harsh! >_<

Where the hell did the selection of Norwich to support come from?

Edited by Guest

I read in the paper today that a business wanted to run an ad for a 'reliable' worker but the staff at the job centre thought the ad was discriminating against unreliable people.

I swear whats going on over here nowadays? People have lost their minds.

It's crazy, People are scared to speak nowadays because of all the PC bullshit, Is it actually true that an employer can't give bad reference as it's considered slander? Crazy, if you had an employee who didn't turn up on time, then why aren't you allowed to write that? If the employee is not a good worker why can't your write that, surely its the whole point of a reference?