Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Oooooohhh, that's harsh! >_<

Where the hell did the selection of Norwich to support come from?

Her boyfriend is in Norwich and a massive fan... shes going to see him next weekend and hes taking her to the game its only about a quid for under 16s apparently. :rolleyes:

Hopefully its a one off, she has promised not to celebrate if they score lol

Her boyfriend is in Norwich and a massive fan... shes going to see him next weekend and hes taking her to the game its only about a quid for under 16s apparently. :rolleyes:

Hopefully its a one off, she has promised not to celebrate if they score lol

Have you checked her boyfriend for the right number of fingers and toes? :unsure::whistle:

Have you checked her boyfriend for the right number of fingers and toes? :unsure::whistle:

lol sore subject.... she gets these sorts of taunts from her older brother and Dad all the time. :giggle:

Yeah Ive had a sneaky look when he came here... hes a nice kid actually! Surprisingly

I used to share your frustration (£12 for blades!) until someone told me that beards were cool

And my leccy doesn't work because "someone" has been using it for her legs and knackered it. It looks like it's been used to shear sheep.

Which in turn tells you something about the wife.

And my leccy doesn't work because "someone" has been using it for her legs and knackered it. It looks like it's been used to shear sheep.

She now has beautiful hair-free legs ;)?

Edited by FoxForever

*Do I tell them about the time I used my partners wilkison sword razor/bikini trimmer to trim my beard? Hmm... perhaps not, I haven't even told her to be fair*

:wub: Gillete Mach Turbo ;) Or whatever my razors called.

Having to quibble with a 999 Operative to get them to send a Paramedic out to an 11 year old who's just come off a football pitch, collapsed, is grey, shaking like a leaf and, when he comes round, complaining of severe chest pains.

"Is it really necessary for a Paramedic to attend?", she asked. "You know what, I dunno - I'm not a medical expert but with the symptoms I've just described, would you really want to make the decision not to bother?" The hospital was less than 2 minutes away so unless they really didn't have the resources available.... :dunno:

Anyway, the Paramedics did come out, said we were 100% correct to call them, monitored the lad's heart for quite some time and warmed him up (he was suffering from mild hypothermia) before eventually declaring him fit.

Livid that I had to be so insistent to get someone to come out though. :angry::@

Gillette Fusion DICKS on the Mach series :P

My left nostril being blocked grinds my gears. Woke up at 4am on Wednesday morning with it and it's still here. Convinced I caught it up in Barnsley, northerners! :(

Common cold's not the only thing you caught in Barnsley. The negativity bug. <3

Edited by Leicester944

Having to quibble with a 999 Operative to get them to send a Paramedic out to an 11 year old who's just come off a football pitch, collapsed, is grey, shaking like a leaf and, when he comes round, complaining of severe chest pains.

"Is it really necessary for a Paramedic to attend?", she asked. "You know what, I dunno - I'm not a medical expert but with the symptoms I've just described, would you really want to make the decision not to bother?" The hospital was less than 2 minutes away so unless they really didn't have the resources available.... :dunno:

Anyway, the Paramedics did come out, said we were 100% correct to call them, monitored the lad's heart for quite some time and warmed him up (he was suffering from mild hypothermia) before eventually declaring him fit.

Livid that I had to be so insistent to get someone to come out though. :angry::@

Elf and safety are gonna have a fvcking field day at your school for a while now. No kids allowed outside when it's under 32 degrees, all children to wear at least 10 layers when walking to and from school.

Forest fans that think they can conquer the world.

If Barrack Obama stepped down as President tomorrow, I wouldn't be surprised if some arrogant Forest fan would run for Senate, boasting how they've not lost away (When they clearly have to Birmingham) or how their unbeaten for like 18 games. (or whatever it is)

Fools.

Edited by Leicester944

That is disgusting :/ that has actually pissed me off.