Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

YouTube comments being breeding ground for rampant stupidity. It doesn't quite grind my gears, cos I I love reading Youtube flame wars. They're even worse when the video has some type of racial subject matter, every comment is usually insanely racist and ignorant.

fook all dem niggas under tha 5! we all in the power of 6 nigga we takin over 74 all day gd nigga straight og from the c town cleveland nigga
ok yall imma educate you fake niggas on youtube.imma agree with weezybaby772. claim yo shit for real. not behind a comp, ya sound like a bunch of **** cklowns,yall aint bout shit to you do shit, to proove yourselves so get the fook out ya shit ya lames n learn shit
Edited by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

johnnyfromda805: Dont call me stupid, you're stupid.

NVBKMal: You are stupid because you ignore the facts

johnnyfromda805: no you're stupid because youre stupid.

NVBKMal: Good argument moron.

johnnyfromda805: The only stupidity is you.

NVBKMal: Nice comeback moron... I have facts.

johnnyfromda805: The only fact is that you're stupid.

NVBKMal: Well done retard! continue to ignore the simple fact you are a moron.

YouTube 1-0 Faith in humanity

Subject: Slipknot is Emo?

o, gawd...ya dont kno how retarded you ar do you!!??haha...emo...maybe tats wat you ar and tats why yur sayin tat...yur jus tryin to deny it huh!? im surprised you even kno the word 2000!!! haha!!! n00b!!! SLIPKNOT PWNZ and MAGGOT 4 LIFE!!!!!!

What We Think They Meant:

With all due respect, good sir, I must hereby declare your statement to be highly objectionable. In fact, your comment causes me to speculate whetheryou are afflicted with a learning disability so severe that it prevents you from fully comprehending your diminished mental capacity. I further theorize that you could be described to by today's youth as "emo", and by calling out others as such, I have concluded that you are in denial about this "emo" lifestyle, subject to the cultural stigmas and stereotypes associated therewith. I also believe you to be several years my junior and have little memory of the year 2000, which implies a sexual and cultural immaturity on your part. Newcomers to this website are often subject to ridicule and mockery because of their unfamiliarity with the it, an unfamiliarity I find to be intensely amusing. Lastly, I would like to state that I am a fan of the rock band Slipknot. I hereby pledge my support to this band – a band that endearingly refers to its fans as "maggots" --for the rest of my days. The words I have written above are to be conveyed with great enthusiasm and vigor.

http://www.delsquacho.com/articles/ten-you...ranslations.php

YouTube comments being breeding ground for rampant stupidity. It doesn't quite grind my gears, cos I I love reading Youtube flame wars. They're even worse when the video has some type of racial subject matter, every comment is usually insanely racist and ignorant.

they're sometimes more enjoyable than the actual videos!

My best mates missus/ex-missus/missus/ex-missus/missus/ex-missus or whatever she is at the moment. If I were to list all the things she done to him, I'd probably overload the forum. But the latest, he found a dating site called Be Naughty (classy site) in the internet history, checked it out and she had a profile. He mulled over it for a couple of weeks before confronting her about it last night. Apparently it's his fault because he should have trusted her and not checked!!! :frusty:

Edited by JimmyMac

My best mates missus/ex-missus/missus/ex-missus/missus/ex-missus or whatever she is at the moment. If I were to list all the things she done to him, I'd probably overload the forum. But the latest, he found a dating site called Be Naughty (classy site) in the internet history, checked it out and she had a profile. He mulled over it for a couple of weeks before confronting her about it last night. Apparently it's his fault because he should have trusted her and not checked!!! :frusty:

Class. He will work it out eventually, in the meantime stay well out of it.

Breaking my iphone.

Paying 700 quid for a new telly that didnt work have to wait 6 weeks for a new one.

Daughter getting bullied at school and all they can do is tell HER off for wearing Mascara.. bully, meanwhile, still bullying. :dunno:

Breaking my iphone.

Paying 700 quid for a new telly that didnt work have to wait 6 weeks for a new one.

Daughter getting bullied at school and all they can do is tell HER off for wearing Mascara.. bully, meanwhile, still bullying. :dunno:

That's ludicrous, get your money back and buy another one.

That's ludicrous, get your money back and buy another one.

Funnily enough rang them today to do just that and Hey Presto theyve suddenly had 2 miraculously appear in the warehouse and its coming on Friday!!

Iphone is on its way back to me as per 4pm today (24 hour turnaround!) and the school Head has rang me today and its all being sorted so its a good day afterall. :thumbup:

the red headed woman in the halifax adverts. She's got such an annoying voice and face. Also the fat bloke from the same advert.

My computer mouse jumping wildly around the screen when it needs new batteries. I wouldn't mind if it was just poor, irresponsive movement, because that's understandable - poor movement = either it needs recalibrating or the batteries are flat, but the mouse is sat completely still and just starts flickering around.

the red headed woman in the halifax adverts. She's got such an annoying voice and face. Also the fat bloke from the same advert.

My computer mouse jumping wildly around the screen when it needs new batteries. I wouldn't mind if it was just poor, irresponsive movement, because that's understandable - poor movement = either it needs recalibrating or the batteries are flat, but the mouse is sat completely still and just starts flickering around.

That whole advert grinds my gears. In fact both of them do.