Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

People who suddenly realise their near death levels of malnutrition whilst shopping and can't quite make it to the tills before eating/drinking their 'purchases'...

Why does that annoy you?

Edited by DB11

Why does that annoy you?

Because there's no actual need for it and I think people do it to try and act cool or they just don't understand social etiquette.

I can understand giving a packet of crisps to a crying kid but adults walking around stuffing their face with a mars and then handing over the wrapper is just unnecessary.

Because there's no actual need for it and I think people do it to try and act cool or they just don't understand social etiquette.

I can understand giving a packet of crisps to a crying kid but adults walking around stuffing their face with a mars and then handing over the wrapper is just unnecessary.

Or they're hungry? :dunno:

American Football and the undeserved popularity a game with more intermissions than actual gameplay gets from the UK.

Everybody is the worlds biggest NFL fan when the Super Bowl comes along.

I doubt Americans have a w*nk fest when it's the FA Cup or Champions League Final.

American Football and the undeserved popularity a game with more intermissions than actual gameplay gets from the UK.

Everybody is the worlds biggest NFL fan when the Super Bowl comes along.

I doubt Americans have a w*nk fest when it's the FA Cup or Champions League Final.

Are you being an ignorant tosser about the sport of American Football, or simply attacking the fair weather fans who watch it once a year?

Because you're a bit of a cock if you're saying that American Football is crap, and clearly have no understanding WHY the game has so many stoppages in the game.

Also, try watching a match without adverts (as i've done watching the university football team.) Games are done in under 2 hours, but the time between plays are absolutely necessary in order for you to win the game.

I have no problem criticising the game, but at least have some understanding of why the stoppages are present.

Are you being an ignorant tosser about the sport of American Football, or simply attacking the fair weather fans who watch it once a year?

Because you're a bit of a cock if you're saying that American Football is crap, and clearly have no understanding WHY the game has so many stoppages in the game.

Also, try watching a match without adverts (as i've done watching the university football team.) Games are done in under 2 hours, but the time between plays are absolutely necessary in order for you to win the game.

I have no problem criticising the game, but at least have some understanding of why the stoppages are present.

Yeah i'm being an ignorant tosser and have no understanding of what an intermission is and why it is required, my bad.

BUT WHY WOULD A RAT GO TO THE BEACH IN THE FIRST PLACE???

BECAUSE IT'S T-SHIRT SAID BEACH RAT! YOU CAN'T WEAR A T-SHIRT SAYING BEACH RAT WITHOUT BEING ON THE BEACH...AND A RAT!

YOU'D LIKE A RIGHT TWAZZOCK IF YOU WERE WALKING ROUND WITH A T-SHIRT SAYING BEACH RAT IF YOU WERE WALKING THROUGH A CITY CENTRE.

BECAUSE IT'S T-SHIRT SAID BEACH RAT! YOU CAN'T WEAR A T-SHIRT SAYING BEACH RAT WITHOUT BEING ON THE BEACH...AND A RAT!

YOU'D LIKE A RIGHT TWAZZOCK IF YOU WERE WALKING ROUND WITH A T-SHIRT SAYING BEACH RAT IF YOU WERE WALKING THROUGH A CITY CENTRE.

BUT RATS HAVE NO REASON TO GO TO THE BEACH. THEY ARE PRIMARILY FORRAGING RODENTS WHO FIND THEIR NUTRITION FROM PLACES THAT AREN'T BEACHES. IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE!

0330chewbacca.jpg