Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Dominos, Wylde Green.

How fucking difficult is it to remember the basic ingredients on the pizza and the receipt.

Pizzas, regardless of the toppings, have cheese AND a tomato-based sauce. You cunts are getting the boxes and the majority of the pizzas redelivered tomorrow morning.

Dominos, Wylde Green: You cunts.

someone off twitter :rolleyes:

:crylaugh:

Oh fook I could go on all night:

-Apple

-The Iphone

-4x4 drivers

-People who support Man U, Arsenal, Spurs or Liverpool, glory hunting ****s, usually from no where near each club.

-People who like guns, I mean seriously, go die of aids.

-X factor

-Big Brother

-People who snipe in MW2 - cowards

-Vegetarians

-Lawyers

-Female football & rugby players - fook off, no one cares

-People who suddenly decide they like Kings of Leon's 'Sex on Fire' and decide they're into rock music, fook OFF YOU IPHONE OWNING, 'INDIE' FAKING, 30 SOMETHING BASTARDS!!

Having to travel to Birmingham in the early morning rush and back for a 3 hour training course on a subject that has no relevance to the work I'm doing or ever will do just because it's the organisations policy that everyone employed by or contracted to them for work has to attend.

It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the fact that this is a training organisation and as someone who's been involved in training for the last 20 years has learn't that you should fit training to a persons needs not just blanket cover everyone.

It just doesn't work and is a complete waste of everyone's time and money.

5 hours out of what's left of my life when I could be spending the time more usefully like surfing Foxestalk FFS! :P

When im walking my dog in the field near here and my dog goes up to another dog, and you see the middle aged boring looking owner shuffle over to you because they think owning a dog puts us all in some sort of fooking club??

I have the dog lead, ball and shit bags in one hand, a cigarette in the other, and then they make me have to take an earphone out to listen to their bullshit joke over our 2 dogs?? fook OFF!

Or they ask how old your dog is and then tell you their dogs age. Why the fook would I care? I AM 22!!!!

When im walking my dog in the field near here and my dog goes up to another dog, and you see the middle aged boring looking owner shuffle over to you because they think owning a dog puts us all in some sort of fooking club??

I have the dog lead, ball and shit bags in one hand, a cigarette in the other, and then they make me have to take an earphone out to listen to their bullshit joke over our 2 dogs?? fook OFF!

Or they ask how old your dog is and then tell you their dogs age. Why the fook would I care? I AM 22!!!!

Well you sound miserable as fuck reading that.

Having spent the last hour and a half wondering why I saw the Newcastle United team coach rocket up Narborough Road (Iceland area) towards the motorway.

WHY WAS IT THERE!?!?!?!?!?!

EDIT: I have checked their fixtures. They're at home to Coventry on Wednesday, and of course they played Swansea in Wales on Saturday.

IT MAKES NO SENSE!

:cry: <_<

Edited by Ian C

I believe it's called being sociable. But, hey, being 22 obviously makes you far too interesting to deign to talk to the rest of us middle-aged mere mortals.

Thank fuck I don't have a dog.

And I'm 'venting' about you being miserable if that makes you any happier, geniusssssss.

But im not miserable. I dont think being 22 in the middle of a cold wet field and not wanting a middle aged stranger to try to make small talk with you about dogs makes you miserable. I call that normal. :dunno:

But im not miserable. I dont think being 22 in the middle of a cold wet field and not wanting a middle aged stranger to try to make small talk with you about dogs makes you miserable. I call that normal. :dunno:

I think AOWW just pretty much summed it up, it called being socialable. These people are just trying to be nice, a concept clearly lost on you.

As for you're previous post, Sex on Fire is a fecking great song. I imagine a lot of people previously not into that kind of music liked it and tried out something new because of it. It's a universally liked song. But of course how dare these middle age uncool people take what is yours. Because thats what it is Sex on Fire is your song and nobody else can like it.