Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

surely you were planning to stay more than 15minutes though could you not have just been 15 minutes late instead of not going at all?

Well, at least he didn't waste the time he saved by spending an hour and a half posting on here.

15 minutes to defrost the car, 30 minutes to get there = 45 minutes.

I wanted finish work at 10am, so it would have kept me there till 10.45am at least, no doubt i'd then stop till 11am or even 11.15am to round it off to the hour, which would then eat into my day's plans, with the added addition of the headache and cold I just could not be bothered. lol

15 minutes? blimey, it must've been quite cold.

I wanted finish work at 10am, so it would have kept me there till 10.45am at least, no doubt i'd then stop till 11am or even 11.15am to round it off to the hour, which would then eat into my day's plans, with the added addition of the headache and cold I just could not be bothered. lol

Your logic still doesn't work really! Even if your car wasn't frozen, the journey still would have taken you 30 minutes. You would only have been 15 minutes late.

Talking to police officers!

I was pointing-out to one that I had seen one of his colleagues driving a police van with both hands off the steering wheel doing a little jig.

His reply....... 'I don't know what you think you saw.......'

I didn't THINK I saw it, I DID see it.

Haha. If I was a police officer (which I used to be a few years ago), then speaking to free falling foxes would grind my gears! What reaction were you hoping to get?

Weekly gear-grinder from work:

Today - the customers who complain that their arm's ache because of carrying so many clothes that they pick up around the store.

Get a basket or trolley then.

Customers really are retarded. I do not miss retail one bit! I remember working at virgin megastores in the airport, and people would actually come in and shout at me because their plane was delayed. :dunno:

Turning on Sky Sports News, seeing the yellow bar at the bottom indicating breaking news in sport. Thinking ooo I wonder what this big sporting news story is. Seeing that the big sporting news story is Ashley Cole breaking up with his mrs.

Who evere felt that was worthy of being sporting news needs a slap

Your logic still doesn't work really! Even if your car wasn't frozen, the journey still would have taken you 30 minutes. You would only have been 15 minutes late.

Good, I thought I was going a bit mental then.