Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Posting catalogues through my door then having the cheek of hassling me when I forget to leave it on the doorstep for them.

At the end of the day you put the catalogue through my letterbox, you should be thankful I'm not binning it out of principle of trying to force selling me cleaning products overnight.

Posting catalogues through my door then having the cheek of hassling me when I forget to leave it on the doorstep for them.

At the end of the day you put the catalogue through my letterbox, you should be thankful I'm not binning it out of principle of trying to force selling me cleaning products overnight.

Totally agree with this one.... I asked the Betterware ppl times to stop leaving them and they still did, so now they go straight in the dustbin. Unsolicited mail.

People who email me saying they hope Im ok and make sure I ease myself back into work gradually, then bombarding me with further emails throughout the day asking me to do stuff :dunno:

I am with you on this one.

What I have started to do is to take a permanent marker and write "I DON'T WANT YOUR SODDING CATALOGUE", or words to that effect, then tossing said catalogue to the boundary edge of my property. I do this after one cataloguer knocked on my door three days after the collection date and was offended I, well Sir F, had binned it. Apparently they like to use them again.

Although binning them does have the same effect as scrawling all over them.

I do this after one cataloguer knocked on my door three days after the collection date and was offended I, well Sir F, had binned it. Apparently they like to use them again.

Had exactly the same thing happen to me.

The problem is they buy the catalogues out of their own money hence why they want them back so desperately. It's almost like a self employed franchise.

I do keep them for them now only because of previous history with kleeneze but I might knick your idea and spoil the catalogue hoping they won't come back.

Had exactly the same thing happen to me.

The problem is they buy the catalogues out of their own money hence why they want them back so desperately. It's almost like a self employed franchise.

I do keep them for them now only because of previous history with kleeneze but I might knick your idea and spoil the catalogue hoping they won't come back.

Wishful thinking!

black wine gums - don't know anyone who likes them.

why did opal fruits/ starburst get rid of the yellow ones for purple ones?

Me and Sir F like the black ones.

But I didn't know about Opal Fruits. :(

black wine gums - don't know anyone who likes them.

why did opal fruits/ starburst get rid of the yellow ones for purple ones?

I thought EVERYBODY preferred the black ones?

Loved it when the special edition Wine Gums came out recently with only red and black.

The fact that grown adults insist on behaving like spoiled six year old brats, annoying my friends and creating division in the process.

Edited by Bilo

Vick's First Defence Nasal Spray. Does it actually do anything apart from making you sneeze the most horrifically extravagant sneezes over and over again. Add to that the endlessly streaming eyes. :angry:

I'm actually starting to think I'd prefer to have a cold. :/:(