Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

She's sexy.

I will be the first to admit that I have serious self-esteem issues, but if that bint out of The Ting Tings is sexy, then I am frigging dynamite.

I will be the first to admit that I have serious self-esteem issues, but if that bint out of The Ting Tings is sexy, then I am frigging dynamite.

I had no idea who she was and so I did a search of the interweb.

29_05-81046425-ting-tings2(1).jpg

You're right. She's an absolute munter.

Down the road from me, there's a windmill.

No sails on it mind, so it could just be a big chimney. But a windmill would be good.

How do you find furniture to fit a lighthouse anyway? I reckon lighthouse keepers and their lighthouse families must just sit around on bean bags and use trampettes all day.

Why d'you ask? Have you read my stars...?

Libra - Mercury is in occlusion and Saturn is backpeddling fast. Put an offer in on a lighthouse immediately. On Thursday, you will be locked in DFS during an armed robbery.

Hmm. The clues are there...

No cricket this weekend, TPH?

Bellend Sebastian and I are going to buy a lighthouse and move in with a few labradors.

AoWW is also going to be moving in to said lighthouse and I wondered if you fancied joining the party?

As for cricket, we cancelled yesterday's game as:

a) They are a strong side.

b) Myself and the captain were always going to have too much to drink on the friday night.

c) We only had about 6 available.

We're playing today (lose and we're relegated. We have 10 players. We WILL lose.)

Tomorrow is the charity tournament I run. 4 local teams competing, barbecue and beer. Praying for good weather.

It's shit down here today. We were hoping the game would be rained off. 2 precious points and a chance to save ourselves on the last day....

I like the sound of this windmill. Is it haunted? If it were a haunted windmill, I'd be sold on it.

Jonathan Creek lived in a windmill and I love him.

Bellend Sebastian and I are going to buy a lighthouse and move in with a few labradors.

AoWW is also going to be moving in to said lighthouse and I wondered if you fancied joining the party?

As for cricket, we cancelled yesterday's game as:

a) They are a strong side.

b) Myself and the captain were always going to have too much to drink on the friday night.

c) We only had about 6 available.

We're playing today (lose and we're relegated. We have 10 players. We WILL lose.)

Tomorrow is the charity tournament I run. 4 local teams competing, barbecue and beer. Praying for good weather.

It's shit down here today. We were hoping the game would be rained off. 2 precious points and a chance to save ourselves on the last day....

I like the sound of this windmill. Is it haunted? If it were a haunted windmill, I'd be sold on it.

Jonathan Creek lived in a windmill and I love him.

Hope the weather holds up for you tomorrow. :thumbup:

Re: Lighthouse. I'm in. Bunkbeds with AOWW.

Aren't lighthouses a bit too, well, round? I mean, how on earth would my lovely Next units fit? What about shelves? I don't think you've looked at the practicality here.

I thought this.....until yesterday....well actually today.....as it has now kicked in....almost a day later......fooked up I am...

I would take it at this moment in time. The current alternative is unbearable.

Alcoholics boasting of their hobby on this forum :angry::@:beer:

Remember, it's not big, and it's not clever.