Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I guess by the timing of the post you were referring to her appearance on Question Time. In which case I completely agree with you.

Yep.

And this new forum layout gets on my tits.

I want an option to have the old style back.

• Like 4

Just found out there are some photos of me on facebook. Don't like that at all. Any way to force them to go off? I dont have facebook. Asked them but 'cba' :rolleyes:

Report them? I'm not sure if you can report someone if you don't have Facebook though.

Just found out there are some photos of me on facebook. Don't like that at all. Any way to force them to go off? I dont have facebook. Asked them but 'cba' :rolleyes:

Tell the rest of us where they are so we can all be nosey?! :whistle::P

Seriously, though, I'm not sure what you can do about it, especially if you don't have a facebook account yourself. :dunno:

Report them? I'm not sure if you can report someone if you don't have Facebook though.

Tell the rest of us where they are so we can all be nosey?! :whistle::P

Seriously, though, I'm not sure what you can do about it, especially if you don't have a facebook account yourself. :dunno:

Ok cheers

Edited by lavrentis

Only thing you can do is to nicely ask the people who uploaded the pictures to remove them. And they have every right to refuse to do so.

Sorry.

Florence and the machine. Having to hear it on the radio once is bad enough, but four times in 4 hours depresses me. Absolutely awful. Can anyone be happy after listening to it?

• Like 1

People who don't follow one way systems in car parks. Had an argument with a bloke this afternoon, as I was leaving the gym. He swore blind that there was no one way system. I said if he couldn't see the huge letters spelling "NO ENTRY" painted on the floor, he shouldn't be allowed behind a wheel. He had no comeback.

Tosser.

Florence and the machine. Having to hear it on the radio once is bad enough, but four times in 4 hours depresses me. Absolutely awful. Can anyone be happy after listening to it?

I understand and sympathise.

I feel fairly strongly about the theme tune to the 'GO COMPARE' insurance adverts.

So much so, I have began turning over the t.v. channel or radio station on principle and notice that I now shout involuntarily expletives - I am worried this tourette syndrome will develop into a strain of violence and manifest itself in a torrid incident of road rage or the burning of a fat man in a tuxedo.

I will use this post in court as evidence in my defence. My act is not pre-medditated nor planned in any way (It's just that I'm thinking about it) These adverts surely fall under the legal term of murder due to 'provocation.'

• Like 1

Games consoles - they cost a fortune and aren't reliable in the slightest!

Your DLC, should you have any, should be transferable if you buy a new PS3. Apparently, and this might not be true, but when you log in and play a certain popular karaoke type game, all your purchases will download. Rumour has it this can be used to yours, and other people's, advantages. Like I say, it's rumour. I haven't tried it. Yet.

If I manage to leave this shitty city without maiming, killing or simply assaulting anyone it'll be a miracle.

The world seems to be a collective bunch of twats who can't drive, manage or organise.

I'm raging at the daft-sounding ****ers.

• Like 2

If I manage to leave this shitty city without maiming, killing or simply assaulting anyone it'll be a miracle.

The world seems to be a collective bunch of twats who can't drive, manage or organise.

I'm raging at the daft-sounding ****ers.

Show me a city in the UK not like that, I will wear a sexy nurse outfit to a City game.

I would like to point out, I am well travelled in this country, and there is nowhere, I repeat, nowhere that would mean I wear such an outfit.

Show me a city in the UK not like that, I will wear a sexy nurse outfit to a City game.

I would like to point out, I am well travelled in this country, and there is nowhere, I repeat, nowhere that would mean I wear such an outfit.

Bath

I understand and sympathise.

I feel fairly strongly about the theme tune to the 'GO COMPARE' insurance adverts.

So much so, I have began turning over the t.v. channel or radio station on principle and notice that I now shout involuntarily expletives - I am worried this tourette syndrome will develop into a strain of violence and manifest itself in a torrid incident of road rage or the burning of a fat man in a tuxedo.

I will use this post in court as evidence in my defence. My act is not pre-medditated nor planned in any way (It's just that I'm thinking about it) These adverts surely fall under the legal term of murder due to 'provocation.'

That stupid advert comes on the radio too. There's no way I can change the station either.

Every so often "Fucking advert" can be heard shouted out at work.