Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Your DLC, should you have any, should be transferable if you buy a new PS3. Apparently, and this might not be true, but when you log in and play a certain popular karaoke type game, all your purchases will download. Rumour has it this can be used to yours, and other people's, advantages. Like I say, it's rumour. I haven't tried it. Yet.

Yeah that should be the case but it took an age to download everything once let alone for a second time!!

And to add to the misery of the night, my laptops now got a frigging virus that is stopping me from doing anything on it. Aint technology fooking great!

Bath is undoubtedly as fine a city as one could ever hope to imagine.

We could have a poll, but I think it will be overwhelming.

sexy-nurse-planet-katie.jpg

I was only in Bath the weekend before last and confirm it is a very, very nice City. No morons or murders or the like.

Yeah that should be the case but it took an age to download everything once let alone for a second time!!

And to add to the misery of the night, my laptops now got a frigging virus that is stopping me from doing anything on it. Aint technology fooking great!

I agree, however I want to try this theory out.

Ha! Nurses outfit for Saturday!

No.

Bath is undoubtedly as fine a city as one could ever hope to imagine.

We could have a poll, but I think it will be overwhelming.

sexy-nurse-planet-katie.jpg

No.

Lisa??

No.

Hello Lisa.

No.

Florence and the machine. Having to hear it on the radio once is bad enough, but four times in 4 hours depresses me. Absolutely awful. Can anyone be happy after listening to it?

Get a dab radio and listen to absolute, they have a no repeat guarantee between 9 and 5, only problem is all the adverts that drive you nuts.

The OAPs who hogged the bus making me late

I have nothing but respect for OAPS but the students should have priority in using the bus to get to their college rather than OAPS using it to laff around in the town

This is my post of two thousand and fucking ten.

Godlike.

:laugh:

The OAPs who hogged the bus making me late

I have nothing but respect for OAPS but the students should have priority in using the bus to get to their college rather than OAPS using it to laff around in the town

bit harsh blaming you being late on OAPs but i see where you're coming from.

Personally it seems to be more an inability for bus drivers to read and follow the time schedule set instead turning up when ever they please.

I really don't understand this at all.

People giving stuff up? or lent?

The person doing it isn't even religious so it makes no sense at all

Edited by FoxyPV

People giving stuff up? or lent?

The person doing it isn't even religious so it makes no sense at all

The whole Lent thing. Most people I know who give up stuff for Lent are, like you say, not religious. Even worse, most are women who try to give up cake, or chocolate. They think that they will miraculously stop craving them, and will lose weight to boot. It doesn't work like that. You either have will power or you don't. Deprivation, when you have no will power, means that when you do give in, you binge. You end up worse than where you were before. There's nothing wrong with the odd treat, in moderation.

The whole Lent thing. Most people I know who give up stuff for Lent are, like you say, not religious. Even worse, most are women who try to give up cake, or chocolate. They think that they will miraculously stop craving them, and will lose weight to boot. It doesn't work like that. You either have will power or you don't. Deprivation, when you have no will power, means that when you do give in, you binge. You end up worse than where you were before. There's nothing wrong with the odd treat, in moderation.

Completely agree with you - it's big pile of wank. :smile:

Also, why does it have to be at lent to give up something? If you wanted to REALLY give it up, you wouldn't wait for lent to come around.

Lent, New Year resolutions, all the same thing to me.