Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Personally, I've given up snacking of any kind, so I'm only on the basic 3 meals a day. Hard, but worthwhile and it means a lot to me to see it through.

You take it easy - maybe you should have gone for something simpler?

Do all Christians go full tilt at it or do some just cut out the first coffee of the day? It's a good job Jesus didn't stub his toe everyday for 40 days or something. Or catch the clap.

Do all Christians go full tilt at it or do some just cut out the first coffee of the day? It's a good job Jesus didn't stub his toe everyday for 40 days or something. Or catch the clap.

Thankyou for your concern, but I'm content with my decision and have no problems in doing it.

let me reiterate - big. pile. of. wank.

At least if you were catching the clap you'd have a bit of fun

Edited by FoxyPV

At the moment, people who can't walk in a straight line grind my gears. Especially people who can't walk in a straight line and do so slowly. I have given up moving out of their way now. And I have taken to walking with my hands on my hips, elbows out. That'll learn them.

At the moment, people who can't walk in a straight line grind my gears. Especially people who can't walk in a straight line and do so slowly. I have given up moving out of their way now. And I have taken to walking with my hands on my hips, elbows out. That'll learn them.

As a variation, I do fail to understand how so many people can walk around with their heads hanging down. I acknowledge the fact that we can't all be happy all the times simultaneously and that it sometimes comes with age, but at least try to perceive you immediate surroundings. These are the people that tend to stop out of a sudden whilst you're straight behind them, people who pay more attention to their cell phone screen than to the walkway (particularely women, I'm afraid). Also, people who cross your path straight in your face - and then have the decency of shouting abuse at you because you saw them early enough and they didn't. And let's not forget people who're approaching you, taking full notice but don't make way when there's enough space for two.

As a variation, I do fail to understand how so many people can walk around with their heads hanging down. I acknowledge the fact that we can't all be happy all the times simultaneously and that it sometimes comes with age, but at least try to perceive you immediate surroundings. These are the people that tend to stop out of a sudden whilst you're straight behind them, people who pay more attention to their cell phone screen than to the walkway (particularely women, I'm afraid). Also, people who cross your path straight in your face - and then have the decency of shouting abuse at you because you saw them early enough and they didn't. And let's not forget people who're approaching you, taking full notice but don't make way when there's enough space for two.

For me personally, the problem is other people. If there were fewer of them, the world would be a better place.

For me personally, the problem is other people. If there were fewer of them, the world would be a better place.

A wee bit of electioneering here - vote for me and the purges can begin. :thumbup:

Today was declared International Day of the Crap Driver and no one told me beforehand: Cretins on the highway were clocking up at (the official SI units) 17 ****s per second.

Welcome to my world.

A wee bit of electioneering here - vote for me and the purges can begin. :thumbup:

I was rather hoping that I would take over the world. Obviously there would be exceptions to my cull.

I was rather hoping that I would take over the world. Obviously there would be exceptions to my cull.

Sorry I've cornered the market on this one but all suggestions for purges will be given due consideration.

Sorry I've cornered the market on this one but all suggestions for purges will be given due consideration.

I am open to negotiation. I could quite happily power share. All I ask is for my own private island (somewhere hot and sunny), private jet (with competent pilot), and nice comfy seats at the Walkers, with my own bar for half time.

I am open to negotiation. I could quite happily power share. All I ask is for my own private island (somewhere hot and sunny), private jet (with competent pilot), and nice comfy seats at the Walkers, with my own bar for half time.

If that's all you want then agreed. Actually I'll go one better and offer you a pilot who is, not only brilliant but, gorgeous too :thumbup:

If that's all you want then agreed. Actually I'll go one better and offer you a pilot who is, not only brilliant but, gorgeous too :thumbup:

Harsh. But I can resist.

People who continually use the word 'legend'.

similarly; the over, and usually unwarranted, use of the word 'genius'

Can we have the word 'epic' too. The invention of Facebook has led to this word losing all trace to it's original definition.

Average night out, 'epic'

Leicester scoring a two yard goal, 'epic'

Found out you've got the clap 'epic'.

That said this IPL I'm watching is epic....what an epic six that was.

Can we have the word 'epic' too. The invention of Facebook has led to this word losing all trace to it's original definition.

Epic post.

On a similar note the over use of xxxx or however many xs after every message on facebook

People who leave 2 Pringles in the bottom of the Pringles tube. :angry:

There was me, earlier, lazing around on the sofa, feeling a bit peckish, when I spied the Pringles tube. Popped it open only to discover just 2 Pringles and a couple of crumby bits.

Unimpressed. :glare::rolleyes:

The University of Essex sports centre.

I would've thought it'd be common courtesy to let me, as President of the university cricket club, know that they'd booked the whole sports hall out all day for a rounders coaching course. But no, they couldn't be arsed to do that. And now I'm left with 20+ pissed off cricketers and two pissed of coaches who hae to drive from the other end of the county to get here.