Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Leicester City Ticket office piss me off.

The last two times I've ordered tickets they've not turned up, eventually I find they've got duplicate records of me on their system.

I ring up today to get tickets and as you might guess a long, long wait. So I take their advice and send an email, see it's been read, wait 2 hours no response, send a follow up, see it's been read wait an hour no response ring up again. Get through straight away, why didn't they respond to my email sent 3 hours earlier dunno.gif.

Try to order Derby tickets, sorry sir you're only Priority 3. No I'm not I've been priority 2 all season and have my priority card in front of me clearly stating Priority 2!.

Finally convince them to let me have my tickets, what a fooking palaver in trying to spend money with this club, how easy is it to turn this wub.png to thisbanghead.gif.

Thats odd. I emailed them last night and got a reply at 8:40 this morning. I didn't think the ticket office even opened until 9.

Leicester City Ticket office piss me off.

The last two times I've ordered tickets they've not turned up, eventually I find they've got duplicate records of me on their system.

I ring up today to get tickets and as you might guess a long, long wait. So I take their advice and send an email, see it's been read, wait 2 hours no response, send a follow up, see it's been read wait an hour no response ring up again. Get through straight away, why didn't they respond to my email sent 3 hours earlier dunno.gif.

Try to order Derby tickets, sorry sir you're only Priority 3. No I'm not I've been priority 2 all season and have my priority card in front of me clearly stating Priority 2!.

Finally convince them to let me have my tickets, what a fooking palaver in trying to spend money with this club, how easy is it to turn this wub.png to thisbanghead.gif.

Maybe you could have someone's away tickets from last season and go Priority 1?

There's one or two nice people about who could make that happen if you want :whistle:

Maybe you could have someone's away tickets from last season and go Priority 1?

There's one or two nice people about who could make that happen if you want :whistle:

Thanks for the kind thought but I'm happy with P2 and it does allow me to build up my priority for next season.

I just think they could do more to record who's buying tickets rather than having to rely on a piece of paper and getting it signed, it's like being back at school.

Guest Mee-9

Thanks for the kind thought but I'm happy with P2 and it does allow me to build up my priority for next season.

I just think they could do more to record who's buying tickets rather than having to rely on a piece of paper and getting it signed, it's like being back at school.

They've been incredibly slow over the last few days.

My sister, who has got uncomfortably jolly now she's got herself two interviews to be a NQT. >_<

S'ok, she'll soon become over-worked and miserable as sin like the rest of us. :thumbup:

S'ok, she'll soon become over-worked and miserable as sin like the rest of us. :thumbup:

She taught at Rawlins, and is now at Jonny North for a few weeks, and she's been knackered during those... getting there, getting home and spending all evening making resources for the kids.

It''ll wear her out but She's psyched cos she's applied for two jobs, and got two interviews, so I shouldnt begrudge her that

She taught at Rawlins, and is now at Jonny North for a few weeks, and she's been knackered during those... getting there, getting home and spending all evening making resources for the kids.

It''ll wear her out but She's psyched cos she's applied for two jobs, and got two interviews, so I shouldnt begrudge her that

Buy shares in Red Bull. :thumbup:

Seriously, though, she's done well to get two interviews. If I can offer any advice it's to encourage her to be comfortable with the school she chooses to work in. It's very easy to be so thrilled to receive a job offer (wanting to get things sorted early on, getting a job before others on her course, feeling flattered, etc, etc) that you just say yes - pushing any uncertainties or misgivings to one side. There's nothing worse, though, than having a horrible NQT year as it can completely destroy your confidence. Tell her to visit schools, wherever possible, before applying so she gets a good feel for them. Spending a bit of time and effort researching a school at that stage can be of huge benefit when you're suddenly offered a job on the day of your interview and feel compelled to give an answer there and then.

Why when getting in my car after the kids have been in it do i find raisens everywhere!! Its like driving around in a Muffin!!

They're not raisins... they're rat droppings. :thumbup::P

The bloke who had a letter addressed to "the occupier" at his address who had written, "Does not live here, return to send."

I posted it back through his letterbox this morning. I fully understand that he might not want junkmail, but he really needs to think his arguements through.

Anyway, he came straight out after I posted it and shouted, "Can't you read?!" to which the smart arse answer would have been, "Yes, can you?" but I just said, "It says to the occupier."

His reply was, "Yes, and I said he doesn't live here, stupid!" :rolleyes:

"So you don't live there?"

"No."

"Then if you could leave it for the person that does live there, I'd really appreciate it."

Followed by torrent of abuse.

Edited by Trav Le Bleu