Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Chavs, toffs, and outsiders who have no connection to Hallaton or Medbourne and just turn up to Bottle Kicking for a laugh.

Will you cunts please fuck off. Me pushing you out the way is not ironic, post-modern or wack, I'm just trying to defend my family honour by helping to push a small keg of ale up a steep muddy hill, and I can't do it if there's a bunch of absolute mongy carps in my way!

• Like 1

Chavs, toffs, and outsiders who have no connection to Hallaton or Medbourne and just turn up to Bottle Kicking for a laugh.

Will you cunts please fuck off. Me pushing you out the way is not ironic, post-modern or wack, I'm just trying to defend my family honour by helping to push a small keg of ale up a steep muddy hill, and I can't do it if there's a bunch of absolute mongy carps in my way!

Love the rural traditions, went to Orlingbury on Sunday for Egg Catching - You buy a dozen eggs from the pub (all goes to charity), get into a team of two, one of you stands in front of the pub and one of them stands round the back. All you have to do is chuck it over the roof of the pub and the other person has to catch it.

Bet yours doesnt do "real life re-enactments in his spare time!" :rolleyes:

That's live role play actually. Now Lou, pay close attention (you going to pick up 'dating gold' tips) and when you look at this guy try not to fantasise about him in camouflage pants.

You didn't know Ian Holloway did live role play did you?

Edited by Nick

Bet yours doesnt do "real life re-enactments in his spare time!" :rolleyes:

That's live role play actually. Now Lou, pay close attention (you going to pick up 'dating gold' tips) and when you look at this guy try not to fantasise about him in camouflage pants.

You didn't know Ian Holloway did live role play did you?

:angry::giggle:

live role play

My idea of role play involves nurses, maids and medieval buxom wenches bending over while looking behind with a surprised "Oooh!" on their lips.

Your video simply doesn't cut it.

My idea of role play involves nurses, maids and medieval buxom wenches bending over while looking behind with a surprised "Oooh!" on their lips.

Your video simply doesn't cut it.

A fairly defensive account methinks.

It's common knowledge that your idea of live role-play involves an Ian Holloway look alike and barbed weaponry.

Water.

Water and people's belief that if they don't hydrate on an hourly basis they'll die. Children who feel it is their right to sup whenever they choose. The companies who sell bottled water and the utter spastics who pay more for it than they do for petrol.

Remember when the first thing you'd do on arriving home after a day out was put the kettle on? 'Oooh. Me feet are killing me. Let's have a nice cuppa'. Today, after a couple of hours in the high street, downing soda after energy water after smoothie after triple-mocha-whippochino and entirely unable to locate a public lavatory, you're most likely to walk through the front door, rush to the bathroom and piss like a racehorse.

Anyone with the brains to read (outside the ad agencies that come up with this sort of rubbish) must by now be aware that the argument that water 'detoxes' is entirely spurious, that the 'two litres a day' myth is just that and that buying water shipped from places like Fiji - even if it can be 'greened' through some 'offsetting' sophistry - is as immoral as it is absurd. Yet somehow, we've programmed ourselves deeply. Stand, sometime, in the queue at the airport; the last few feet before the metal detector, where the travelling classes are having their bottles torn from their hands by stone-faced airport stormtroopers. Witness the genuine pain on their faces.

It makes me want to throttle them all individually. It's bottled bloody water. You can survive without it until you get on the plane. You saw the security signs, you know that poor sod is only trying to stop someone blowing your holiday to smithereens over Staines, yet you act like you're being brutally deprived of a human right. You tut about waste as it's thrown into the blue bin as if it wasn't your own, vacuous credulity that made you give £1.50 to a multinational for it half an hour ago.

A decade ago the only people who carried a water supply hooked to their belt were either planning a sweaty week under canvas or heading out to be shot at. Now every desk jockey on expenses, every Boden-clad holidaymaker wants to get onto a two hour flight with enough water to support a Forward Operating Base in Helmand for a fortnight.

Grauniad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGBXWPsaxq0

• Like 1

Having to listen to four weeks of election fever pisses me off more than ever as I cannot see it will make any difference who wins this time round. I trust none of them, their headline grabing daily policy machines are out of touch for the term politics in my view and I view them all with utter contempt.

I'm off for a pint of water

Edited by hairy

Water.

Water and people's belief that if they don't hydrate on an hourly basis they'll die. Children who feel it is their right to sup whenever they choose. The companies who sell bottled water and the utter spastics who pay more for it than they do for petrol.

Grauniad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGBXWPsaxq0

Die? No. Lose concetration more quickly and feel more tired at the end of the day in an airconditioned office? Yes.

collecting a leaflet from the bank about an ISA only to find out the leaflet gives no information about the ISA (AER, max amount you can pay in per tax year etc) just that if i open an ISA, pay 1k into it before some date i can win a trip to watch england in the world cup.