Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I don't give a fuck that a volcano stopped your flight, that you had to extend your holiday and that it was a chore to get back home.

I don't give a fuck if you have recently discovered that portion sizes in supermarkets has been reduced but they charge the same money.

And I don't give a fuck about your political party, your televised debates or your fucking election.

Or burkas - I couldn't give a fuck about anyone's views on them either.

I don't give a fook that a volcano stopped your flight, that you had to extend your holiday and that it was a chore to get back home.

I don't give a fook if you have recently discovered that portion sizes in supermarkets has been reduced but they charge the same money.

And I don't give a fook about your political party, your televised debates or your fooking election.

Or burkas - I couldn't give a fook about anyone's views on them either.

lol Dont hold back !!

Leaving my Foxes Talk logged in at work and finding out a day later that some **** had posted on the Election thread that I would be voting BNP!

Lock your computer - I didn't and the cvnts in work sent an email to the mrs and i got battered when i got home

lol Dont hold back !!

:D

I'd had a bit of a cunt of a day yesterday, to be honest, Sparks.

Today, on the other hand, has been immense so I'm more than happy to listen to people wittering on about the televised debate.

I must say, I'm impressed- no one has really miserable lately since there are no posts on this thread for a day and half!

A sign of times that LCFC fans are deserting their reputation as a bunch of negative whingies perhaps? :whistle:

headphones cutting out in one ear only. They were working fine, then i turned my mp3 player off for a lesson then when i turned it back on the left headphone had stopped working.

with mine its always the right earphone

with mine its always the right earphone

hmm. are you right handed by any chance?

I wouldn't mind so much except thats the 5th pair in 6th months. Strangely my sister has the same make of mp3 player and headphones yet she's not had to replace the headphones at all in the last 6 months.

Burning the roof of your mouth. How can something so minor be so bloody uncomfortable and irritating. :@

mmmm Think burnt tongue is a worse option for me, usually from the coffee cups at football grounds where you have no idea it's hotter than the sun until the damage is done!!

You end up walking around with your tongue hanging out for about 3days, not a good look

mmmm Think burnt tongue is a worse option for me, usually from the coffee cups at football grounds where you have no idea it's hotter than the sun until the damage is done!!

You end up walking around with your tongue hanging out for about 3days, not a good look

Hmmm, I see what you mean.

animal-strange-weird-dog-longest-tongue.jpg

:whistle:

Burning your mouth on hot, hot pizza is special.

Yes it's like slipping into Homer Simpson mode... "ouch" - take another bite, "ouch" - take another bite - "hot pizza, 'where Pavlovian Conditioning fails' and short term risk reward prevails."

Mariella Frostrup has just gone right down in my estimation. Kelly Holmes is just bloody irritating. :angry:

The fact that I'm even staying up being interested by the election is grinding my gears.:glare:

Cars - cars bloody piss me off - especially my unreliable, cash-guzzling heap of shite that just insists I keep throwing more and more money at it. Looking for cars is even more frustrating - and car dealers.... :@. My own fussyness over cars pisses me off - why oh why can't I just be content with something 'normal' that I can buy from any ole' local garage. :rolleyes:

Cat vomit is pissing me off. :sick:

Accidentally biting on foil while happily munching on a Toblerone is pissing me off. >_<

I think that's it... for now. :unsure:

Edited by anotherofwalshieswomen