Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Mariella Frostrup has just gone right down in my estimation. Kelly Holmes is just bloody irritating. :angry:

The fact that I'm even staying up being interested by the election is grinding my gears.:glare:

Cars - cars bloody piss me off - especially my unreliable, cash-guzzling heap of shite that just insists I keep throwing more and more money at it. Looking for cars is even more frustrating - and car dealers.... :@. My own fussyness over cars pisses me off - why oh why can't I just be content with something 'normal' that I can buy from any ole' local garage. :rolleyes:

Cat vomit is pissing me off. :sick:

Accidentally biting on foil while happily munching on a Toblerone is pissing me off. >_<

I think that's it... for now. :unsure:

It's lucky Kelly Holmes was an athlete as all the steriods have destroyed her brain (joking people).

Have you tried Gumtree? Bit of hassle but some great finds on there.

Have a bottle of wine and chill out :thumbup:

Rugby boys. Why is it OK for them to act like complete twats to everyone on a night out, but if you do something innocent like swipe one of their comedy wigs (which you then hand back immediately) they get all aggro like you've shat on Michael Portillio's face? Gap Yah bastards.

Cars still - especially my fooking possessed car that thinks it's Herbie and sits in the car park, locked with no key in the ignition, trying to start up - effectively hot-wiring itself - while the needles on its dials randomly fly up and down manically. :@ :@ :@

And car salesmen - who can't seem to be arsed to actually put themselves out a little bit by giving me basic information that might actually result in a sale for them. Tossers. :glare:

Guest nathan.

Buses pulling out regardless of whether you are driving beside them or about a couple of metres behind them. It's as if I was invisible today!

I hate that

And the ****ers have the cheek to pip you when they don't indicate or if they do its way to late.

The adverts that when your mouse pointer goes over them they open up.

Especially the fuckers on the likes of MSN when they scroll out and then when you click to go on another window they are still there.

These things you can buy that squirt out air freshener every time you walk by them. The missus has put them all over the house and everywhere I go I can taste perfume.

I second this! Bloody things make me sneeze! :(

These things you can buy that squirt out air freshener every time you walk by them. The missus has put them all over the house and everywhere I go I can taste perfume.

aren't these motion activated? Just cover the sensor with a sheet or a cushion or whatever.

Sky tv putting that strip across the bottom of every channel every 10 minutes (especially football) saying "Gordon Brown quits as PM, for more news go to Sky News"

It's not even important news. Wankers

Edited by El Empty

Horrible things!

You should ban them from the house, they are not good for you breathing that shite in

Or hit it with a hammer

that would work but would also take time -

you'd have to go into the garage, stub your toe on a spare wheel, get a splinter from a piece of unneeded wood that people insist on keeping despite having no use for it, move all the excess paint out of the way, accidentaly break a few spare tiles, empty the entire garage out, Find the hammer isn't in the garage and go buy a new one.

Quickest way to destroy it would be to chuck it out of a 2nd story window onto the curb below (when no cars are coming obviously) or just run it over.

Edited by LargeAl

that would work but would also take time -

you'd have to go into the garage, stub your toe on a spare wheel, get a splinter from a piece of unneeded wood that people insist on keeping despite having no use for it, move all the excess paint out of the way, accidentaly break a few spare tiles, empty the entire garage out, Find the hammer isn't in the garage and go buy a new one.

Quickest way to destroy it would be to chuck it out of a 2nd story window onto the curb below (when no cars are coming obviously) or just run it over.

I take it says something about me that there is nearly always a hammer close to hand :dunno:

I take it says something about me that there is nearly always a hammer close to hand :dunno:

it suggests to me that either you are much more organised than me

or

You're a bit of a stereotypical 80's hooligan who couldn't get hold of a length of lead piping

Most likely the former