Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Vehicle Recovery Companies that charge £28 to join(minimum) but £50 to renew forcing you to cancel and join one of the others to save yourself £32.

Edited just rang them and got my renewal for £30 but why does it take a phone call to get it. I suppose they're hoping you don't notice the £30+ difference as it silently disappears from your account.

My broadband being excruciatingly slow for the last 3 days.It's really pissing me off.

I had this about a week ago. Broadband was slow for 6 days i think, then it was fine. Turns out TalkTalk decided to do a load of maintenance :S

I've had this one before...I'm having it again.

People who don't understand roundabouts :banghead:

Oh god yeah, and especialy the small tiny ones. People don't seem to understand that they work exacty the same as big ones.

Grrr i'm with you on that mate.

Oh god yeah, and especialy the small tiny ones. People don't seem to understand that they work exacty the same as big ones.

Grrr i'm with you on that mate.

:huh: You mean I don't automatically have right of way on the small ones? And I'm supposed to go round them, not just over the middle? Ohhhhh. :ph34r:

:whistle:

Edited by anotherofwalshieswomen

:huh: You mean I don't automatically have right of way on the small ones? And I'm supposed to go round them, not just over the middle? Ohhhhh. :ph34r:

:whistle:

At least you don't go round the wrong way just for fun :whistle:

I do make sure there's no traffic though haha

'new' Galaxy Counters (daft name, too). The packet looked pretty and promised so much... only for me to discover that they're basically glorified chocolate buttons. :angry: I feel cheated. :cry:

I'll just stick to Minstrels given the poor review you've given!

The galaxy chocolate was quite nice, tbf, but at least Minstrels have the nice crunchy outer. :D

People who spend their lives moaning about the weather.

It's a little cold, and said people will say they 'hate the weather, and hope it warms up'.

It warms up a little, and they decide it's too warm and wish it would cool down.

Our country hardly experiences temperature extremes, annoys me when it heats up slightly and even in my classes, several people completely lose the ability to function. Pathetic.

Unorganised people.

----------------------------------

Do you wanna go for a beer for the England game?

Yeah sure, What time?

.....No reply....No answer when I phone.

----------------------------------

[Going somewhere where you clearly need money]

....Ah i've got no money on me.

:banghead: