Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

The ****ing div who was supposed to be looking after this baby grinds my gears. After what happened a few months ago I can't believe it's happened again. Just realised it's the same friggin train station as last time.

Lucky Escape

Also, I heard that Obama has declared that pedo priests from the Catholic church in the USA cannot be charged with a crime. Double U Tee Eff.

And I can't find any report of this on BBC or Sky News website. Big story kept quiet by those shite

Edited by El Empty

Fucking cretinous builders who sling up a whole load of scaffolding across my garage door (which also happens to be pretty much the only access route to my house) meaning I can't get in or out. :@ :@ :@ They're just bloody lucky they didn't block my car inside the garage... mood I'm in somebody would by now be missing vital parts of their anatomy. :banghead:

The supposed rule the co-op provided me as to why they were rejected my attempt to buy alcohol, being of age, as 'because I am buying in the presence of a minor'.

Since when was there a rule saying alcohol could only be purchased if everyone in the vicinity was also 18+? Ridiculous, just because my brother of 3 years younger was nearby they 'assumed' that I was buying for him. When I pointed out I could just walk back in 5 minutes later on my own and try again and on offering to do so, they suggested I went somewhere else as I would be prevented from buying once more.

There was a bloke behind buying himself a few tins, and he had his little girl with him. Surely he should have been told the same and refused? Apparently not.

And even if I was buying to give 'to a minor', I didn't know there was a law against under age drinking, just that you had to be 18 to buy. Not too sure on that one though.

Edited by NSLL

Tubes who state that they're going to a particular station and then half way there just decide that they've had enough and you need to wait for the next train. Just tell us where you're going to in the first place!!!!!

At the end of the Piccadilly where I live this happens so often it's untrue

The supposed rule the co-op provided me as to why they were rejected my attempt to buy alcohol, being of age, as 'because I am buying in the presence of a minor'.

Since when was there a rule saying alcohol could only be purchased if everyone in the vicinity was also 18+? Ridiculous, just because my brother of 3 years younger was nearby they 'assumed' that I was buying for him. When I pointed out I could just walk back in 5 minutes later on my own and try again and on offering to do so, they suggested I went somewhere else as I would be prevented from buying once more.

There was a bloke behind buying himself a few tins, and he had his little girl with him. Surely he should have been told the same and refused? Apparently not.

And even if I was buying to give 'to a minor', I didn't know there was a law against under age drinking, just that you had to be 18 to buy. Not too sure on that one though.

What's really strange about that though? It's always been like that; it's not like it's anything new. Surely you knew that before hand and should have told him to wait outside, or gone in separately.

My neighbour's dog that just won't shut up barking. :@ It's been at it for hours - just stood in the back garden barking incessantly at nothing. :angry:

My neighbour's dog that just won't shut up barking. :@ It's been at it for hours - just stood in the back garden barking incessantly at nothing. :angry:

just move the dog into your garden and let it keep barking , and see how they like it

Edited by Zingari