Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

dumb football "fans" of big for clubs

an Arsenal fan on the Pires to Leicester rumour

To be fair even at 35 he would still be by far the best player your club has ever had. Still got quality feet and a great eye for a pass. Any half decent striker would benefit from having a player of Pires's quality behind them.
Who's his competition Muzzy Izzet and Gary Lineker??
no i think because you've never had a truly quality player he could come in perform well and take it. Like i said his true competition is Gary Lineker and Muzzy Izzet.

Oh and on Pires before you try and put him down take a look back to 2002. Find another player who had an entire squad bow down at his feet for how important he was.

and plenty more here

Edited by Jimmy

Guest Mee-9

and plenty more here

Well most of them on there I'm sure have never been to an Arsenal game in there life.

and plenty more here

The guy on that forum is a fooking pleb, saying that 'keepers are always the shittest player on the team lol.

and plenty more here

They support Glentoran - anyone who watches Irish League Soccer immediately has their opinion invalidated as they are all ****** - trust me on this one.

dominos pizza deliverey drivers,the most ignorant and inconsiderate bunch of twats i've ever come across

sometimes have over 10 cars parked on my street at any one time even on double yellows making it impossible to even get into the street

most weekends i have to park in the next street :angry:

People Ar*eholes on the road who dont acknowledge you for letting them through/out. Just a little nod/wave/smile would really help. I always thank fellow drivers for a little common courtesy. Some might find petty but i find it ****ing annoying. come on people it aint hard is it. And yes it happened loads in the space of 15 mins driving around WIGSTON as usual. sorry to the innocent ones............WOOSAAAAH!

This is for all of you out there who writes on this thread

Edited by SeCrEt FoX

diabolo-babache-finesse-blue_1_1.jpg

When you are playing with one of these and you go for a reasonably hard trick......and it ends up hitting you on the head.

Still hours of fun though, great time-killer.

the amount of advertising boring films are getting : For instance i've seen far too many adverts for "killers" and that new twilight movie yet just one for the new preadators film. Why?

Killers is a complete rip of Mr & Mrs Smith and contains far too much romance, not enough killing, Twilight is just romantic drivel - It's meant to have vampires and werewolves in it - why is it not a proper horror movie?

and yet the preadators film which, by being a preadators film and so a proper horror movie, is the best of the three and yet gets the least advertising to the point where i only know it's on its way to the cinemas by catching the very end of 1 trailer while channel hopping.

How does it smell?

Awful - boom boom.

You're all beautiful people, I'm here all week, tip your waitresses and try the veal. :)

Edited by FoxyPV

People who can't handle their beer.

People who try to keep up with you despite being twice their size.

People who make a twat of themselves who can't handle their beer and try and keep up with you despite being twice their size.

Feeling like you have to 'look after them' and therefore spoil the night out.

Basically sums up my night and it's not the 1st time.

If he wasn't my mate the amount of time i'd have smacked him tonight is unbelievable. Words to be had in the morning me thinks.

Edited by Matt