Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

facebook moaners!

dont put a :( or anything similar as your status to get attention then when people do ask whats wrong with you, 'oh its nothing'! shut the fook up then!

oh and women on facebook 'ffs hate men always cheat on you wah wah wah' then the next day its ' going cinema wiv my baby, omg luv im so much innit ees so gurd to me'! ffs stop whinging you slappers!

people who just because they are at uni think they are btter than everybody, even others who are at uni!

car insurance for young/new drivers!

over privileged kids!

Blisters on your feet!

arrogant twats at the gym! yes mr my tits are bigger than any womans you have ever seen and ill just twitch them whilst walking around in a vest looking at others using weight machines and not actually using anything myself.

parents who arent really fussed where or how far their kids go from the house when they are 6 years old and at around half 10 every night shout the kids at the top of their lungs becauswe they cant be arsed to go and find them maybe because they are smashing up some old microwave or throwing stones at cats or stealing thing sout of peoples gardens or even going down the shop crossing the very busy road to get you some crisps, but god forbid if anything ever happened to them because they are such kind natured kids and you never let them out of your site do you!!

RANT OVER!

facebook moaners!

dont put a :( or anything similar as your status to get attention then when people do ask whats wrong with you, 'oh its nothing'! shut the fook up then!

oh and women on facebook 'ffs hate men always cheat on you wah wah wah' then the next day its ' going cinema wiv my baby, omg luv im so much innit ees so gurd to me'! ffs stop whinging you slappers!

people who just because they are at uni think they are btter than everybody, even others who are at uni!

car insurance for young/new drivers!

over privileged kids!

Blisters on your feet!

arrogant twats at the gym! yes mr my tits are bigger than any womans you have ever seen and ill just twitch them whilst walking around in a vest looking at others using weight machines and not actually using anything myself.

parents who arent really fussed where or how far their kids go from the house when they are 6 years old and at around half 10 every night shout the kids at the top of their lungs becauswe they cant be arsed to go and find them maybe because they are smashing up some old microwave or throwing stones at cats or stealing thing sout of peoples gardens or even going down the shop crossing the very busy road to get you some crisps, but god forbid if anything ever happened to them because they are such kind natured kids and you never let them out of your site do you!!

RANT OVER!

Impressive rant

The media constantly going on about how England have reached the WC final only to sheepishly say that it is because Howard Webb is refereeing. It wasn't funny the first time now fuck up!

The media constantly going on about how England have reached the WC final only to sheepishly say that it is because Howard Webb is refereeing. It wasn't funny the first time now fuck up!

anybody else get the feeling he was chosen because a certain english goal was disallowed and somebody feels a little bit guilty?

anybody else get the feeling he was chosen because a certain english goal was disallowed and somebody feels a little bit guilty?

yep. The final should go to the ref that has performed best over the course of the tournament and isn't from either of the two countries competing.

Now if webb is the best ref at the WC then blatter needs to think about putting GL tech on hold for a bit (not that he'd need any excuse to do that - no doubt he's already looking to can it) and sorting out what must surely be a global refereeing crisis.

yep. The final should go to the ref that has performed best over the course of the tournament and isn't from either of the two countries competing.

Now if webb is the best ref at the WC then blatter needs to think about putting GL tech on hold for a bit (not that he'd need any excuse to do that - no doubt he's already looking to can it) and sorting out what must surely be a global refereeing crisis.

Not at all. Howard Webb has had an excellent world cup. Look at his handling of the Italy game when they lost to Slovakia, such as the flare up in the goal. He managed it excellently. He hasn't had to show a single red card yet because of his man management skills.

Both of his assistants have been superb and made amazing calls. I believe Darren Cann is the best assistant in the world. Look at the replays and how tight his calls are, how he made game changing decisions and got them spot on. Each time.

This appointment is wholly based on merit. And to the last poster, I don't really know what to say because you either do not understand the concept of what makes a good referee, or you're bias due to HW refereeing the play off semi final.

He's had an average season, but he's peaked for the World Cup and his appointment is justified.

• Like 1

Not at all. Howard Webb has had an excellent world cup. Look at his handling of the Italy game when they lost to Slovakia, such as the flare up in the goal. He managed it excellently. He hasn't had to show a single red card yet because of his man management skills.

Both of his assistants have been superb and made amazing calls. I believe Darren Cann is the best assistant in the world. Look at the replays and how tight his calls are, how he made game changing decisions and got them spot on. Each time.

This appointment is wholly based on merit. And to the last poster, I don't really know what to say because you either do not understand the concept of what makes a good referee, or you're bias due to HW refereeing the play off semi final.

He's had an average season, but he's peaked for the World Cup and his appointment is justified.

and neither of those is correct - i'm pretty neutral towards webb over the PO semi - it was his assistant that messed up in that match - from the PO semis my issue is with Wiley in the first leg. And i have a reasonable idea of what makes a good ref - Keeps control over the match e.g. prevents bust ups following somewhat controversial desisions, No major errors in judgement of fouls/offsides e.g. that tevez goal in Argentina V Mexico etc.

I'm not saying webb hasn't had a good world cup, just that other refs have had better world cups than him.

and neither of those is correct - i'm pretty neutral towards webb over the PO semi - it was his assistant that messed up in that match - from the PO semis my issue is with Wiley in the first leg. And i have a reasonable idea of what makes a good ref - Keeps control over the match e.g. prevents bust ups following somewhat controversial desisions, No major errors in judgement of fouls/offsides e.g. that tevez goal in Argentina V Mexico etc.

I'm not saying webb hasn't had a good world cup, just that other refs have had better world cups than him.

I don't understand what you are basing that on. The referees are in teams, and so their performance and appointments are also based on their team of officials. They have got every single major decision correct. In the games that I have watched, there has been errors by the referees - such as offside decisions, albeit only slight, but that is one less error than HW and his team have made.