Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Women who constanly slag men off but yet are so desperate they can't live without a man so when they split up with a man moan that they are staying single for a while 'this time' then the next week they have another bloke on the go who they are madly in love with but in a couple of weeks will do the same thing - break up with him slag him and men off and claim they are staying single for a while 'this time' again.

There are 2 girls on my Facebook who well it seems everyday broadcast this situation what seems every couple of days :nono:

Whats more is one has a kid, 3 year old who doesn't know where she stands - She has had that many 'daddys' and gets attached to these blokes her mum keeps bringing in.

Add to that in the same token people who broadcast their love life on Facebook...I mean please, do the whole world have to know about the ins and outs of your relationship? Arguement's via facebook are the best :giggle:

Edited by Matt

Women who constanly slag men off but yet are so desperate they can't live without a man so when they split up with a man moan that they are staying single for a while 'this time' then the next week they have another bloke on the go who they are madly in love with but in a couple of weeks will do the same thing - break up with him slag him and men off and claim they are staying single for a while 'this time' again.

There are 2 girls on my Facebook who well it seems everyday broadcast this situation what seems every couple of days :nono:

Whats more is one has a kid, 3 year old who doesn't know where she stands - She has had that many 'daddys' and gets attached to these blokes her mum keeps bringing in.

Add to that in the same token people who broadcast their love life on Facebook...I mean please, do the whole world have to know about the ins and outs of your relationship? Arguement's via facebook are the best :giggle:

Haha i agree witht his, i see it daily on Facebook as well, loads of women slagging guys off saying we are all the same, and i'm thinking no we arent, you are referring to the men you date and unless they have met all 3 billion men on the planet they don't really have the right to say we are all the same.

The 11th night.

The Twelfth.

Orange marches.

Orangeism.

The Orange Order.

Rioting - regardless of how understandable it is.

Belfast City council's attempt to rebrand this sectarian hatefest as "Orangefest" - involving education and cross community participation lol.

Northern Ireland

:@

Edited by FoxyPV

People who fail to spell your name correctly - even when you've just spelled it out for them

I get this all the time - and they then look at you condescendingly as if you don't know how to spell it correctly yourself. :@

People who fail to spell your name correctly - even when you've just spelled it out for them

I get this all the time - and they then look at you condescendingly as if you don't know how to spell it correctly yourself. :@

People who mix up your surname and forename even though it is written down in front of them AND you have just said it to them.

Yep i get that all the time too. Its spelt Michael NOT Micheal!!!! lol

Hiccups <_<

I rarely get them but my dad gets them every single time he eats toast! :dunno:

When shite is still at the bottom at the toilet even after you flushed it!!!!!

:sick:

I can think of a lot more names that you'd expect people to spell wrong than 'Michael' :unsure:

People always seem to put the e before the a.

Edited by MikeyT