Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I won't hear a bad word against Setanta! It's free for me and I can watch ridiculous sports like AFL!

Yes, but it means lower attendances at matches where they make a huge difference financially, and re-arranging our games to days like Friday evenings.

Football should be played on Saturday or Tuesday!

Today, I have been tired and exceptionally grumpy, so anything and everyone has been grinding my gears. My husband has been trying to placate me, and has prepared tea and given me a large glass of red wine, and the door is locked. As long as I don't leave the house, I should be fine......

I won't hear a bad word against Setanta! It's free for me and I can watch ridiculous sports like AFL!

Setanta is ****ing useless.

Well it's not, I actually think it'd be quite good. But I don't have it, and am not likely to get it, therefore it is useless.

Today, I have been tired and exceptionally grumpy, so anything and everyone has been grinding my gears. My husband has been trying to placate me, and has prepared tea and given me a large glass of red wine, and the door is locked. As long as I don't leave the house, I should be fine......

Or come on here - oops too late :P

Today I am calm. It is going to be a good day.

I hate you.

My day so far:-

1) Met at HQ for weekley meeting.

2) Were told that meeting was going to be 1-2-1

3) Was told to "Explain why we should not fire you and fire your colleagues instead"

4) Told to hang about for 1 hour until they have made up their minds

5) Considered smoking again.

6) Smoked.

7) Got told I can keep my job, on a week-by-week basis dependant upon performance.

8) Applied for job at 2 very well known banks on bloody good money, and one chap rang me back within 20 mins to arrange a meet :sweating:

Damn the credit crunch/tvvat of a boss.

The way he feels he can talk to me is out of order. I had to "Take 5 minutes to calm down and stop being aggresive"

:@:@:@

Shit day.

I hate you.

My day so far:-

1) Met at HQ for weekley meeting.

2) Were told that meeting was going to be 1-2-1

3) Was told to "Explain why we should not fire you and fire your colleagues instead"

4) Told to hang about for 1 hour until they have made up their minds

5) Considered smoking again.

6) Smoked.

7) Got told I can keep my job, on a week-by-week basis dependant upon performance.

8) Applied for job at 2 very well known banks on bloody good money, and one chap rang me back within 20 mins to arrange a meet :sweating:

Damn the credit crunch/tvvat of a boss.

The way he feels he can talk to me is out of order. I had to "Take 5 minutes to calm down and stop being aggresive"

:@:@:@

Shit day.

I've been reading some articles while listening to XFM and thinking about where I'm going to live in London. pretty relaxed thus far.

I feel as though I have been looking after two kids for six weeks.

And I feel like the last 48hours have been spent tending them because of their vomiting/shits bug.

I feel like that because that is the story of my life.

I am unbelievably ****ing tired.