Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Any particular reason for your Edit Foxy? :whistle:

lol

I posted it first time with the full comment and then realised after it would look better if I tried to make it a sentence.

However.. Touche sir!

Doing something to my hamstring from walking into town. It kills, don't know whether i've pulled it or if it's just tight, and i've got a game tonight as well.

I had tight calves the other day, couldn't sleep all night, was sickening pain, felt like constant cramp.

I think doing an 18 hour shift with no break, not eating literally all day/night and drank minimal water on a hot day had something to do with it though...

Edited by Matt

Tight and baggy?

Surely it can only be either or...

Valid point. But i think these ones are just fooked up. No doubt they are 5 years old and have been down the back of my bed for years.

I say no more.

Edited by JoeLCFC

i avoid the lcfc at all costs! ;)

Fair enough.

Regarding the Batracer thing, I thought it was time to make a new thread seeing as it was becoming active again for the first time this year.

Threads I've made before that have become too large have been canned, so I thought I'd save Walkers' 2009 thread and progress into a new one.

Also, if I see a thread that has 30 pages I'll probably never enter it through laziness. And we need fresh faces so.

Fair enough.

Regarding the Batracer thing, I thought it was time to make a new thread seeing as it was becoming active again for the first time this year.

Threads I've made before that have become too large have been canned, so I thought I'd save Walkers' 2009 thread and progress into a new one.

Also, if I see a thread that has 30 pages I'll probably never enter it through laziness. And we need fresh faces so.

i'm only joking really. It's just i'm too old to bother finding out what it's all about, despite seeing the thread all the time. I'm annoyed at myself really! ;)